Reviews for Hot Shot's Childhood
Guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
This makes me cry after finishing this story, can I ask when is the continuation?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 12/20/2010
cool
Yueri-chan chapter 27 . 6/17/2010
OMG! I just love this fanfic!

I like your idea about Hot Shot's childhood and I just love Sparky and ComCom! They have a very interesting realationship.

I have no idea why you stopped, but I hope you will update some time, and soon, because I just have to know how this will end!
RosyPaths chapter 27 . 4/4/2009
I am stil checking from time to time if you would have updated this story. :) I still like the story; think it's nicely written and has a creative plot.
Witch08 chapter 27 . 10/3/2008
update soon please! this is great!
RosyPaths chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Well, I have to say that the plot of your story is very interesting; it sort of catches the imagination of the reader. I hope you would update a new chapter, though :)
Dragolover1 chapter 24 . 12/30/2007
Hey, I really like this story. I've got so many questions and I really want to know what happens to Hot Shot, Cold Gaze and Optimus Prime. Update ASAP. And keep up the good work.
Cman710 chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
I was just looking through the fics and came upon this, I'm glad I did it is very well written. I liked it alot, very well paced and very emotional. I hope you update at some point, I'd like to read more.
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 26 . 10/22/2007
come on update soon plz!

its a really good story and i want to read more!

-HEP-
blood shifter chapter 27 . 8/7/2007
I've read the whole story. I love it. I'm hoping you update soon.
T.M.Wolf chapter 27 . 7/9/2007
This fanfic makes me soo happy.. especially since Hotshot is my FAVORITE autobot character x3 -flails- please update soon! I want to read more!

...though, i do have a small complaint... its just.. having people talk in in paragraphs without indenting when someone different from the first speaker is a little.. um.. er.. i suppose... hard to read... But its not really that bad of a deal.. It's just kinda odd to read like that~ but do what you want~ 'tis your fanfic after all :'3
HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA -HEP chapter 27 . 7/6/2007
i was thinking of saying poor Hot Shot but i read that last paragraph and decided against since hes been hearing it

but i noticed that he hasnt been in car form for awile

so maybe the next day he could drive to clear his mind

and some memory get him really mad so he drives like...as fast as he can, and u can hav Optimus see him

very good plot line

and very well written

wen he joins the autobots will they be doubtful about him and some cocky jerk chalenge him to a race, and well

of course Hot Shot wuld win..cause i mean, duh

Gaurdian's Robot chapter 22 . 7/3/2007
no need for sorrys
Gaurdian's Robot chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
Chap 7

Its optimus prime isn't it
Gaurdian's Robot chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
On the Author's notes "Hell held no fury like a woman scorned"

So damned true