Reviews for Harry Potter Death of the child
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This is stupid, a slytherin cannot be ruled by his heart, it just doesn't work...!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
:) yay smiles for Sirius and the twins! they are definitely my fav characters!
ToddGilliss chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
please bring this story back to life
kariza2013 chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
i like it please please write more!
1sunfun chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Didnt Luna glare at Dumbledore in chapter 1?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Update for the love of merlin!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
please write more please please please!
Laurenmk20 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
okay, so when i found out what peter did, i hated. however, despite his betrayal of the potters, that made me cry.
Laurenmk20 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
er blaise is not female
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
this fic is awesome

more please
little-bast chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Great Chapter...Keep them coming!

I hope Harry heads to Gringotts and has a FULL AUDIT of all his accounts Shredding the reputations and families beyond repair of any and all thieves!

Possibly declaring Dumbledore, Minerva, Snape, Grnger and theWeasley's all enemies, thieves and traitors to all Harry's houss.

Minerva is a mindless drone who needs to learn Dumbledore isn't GOD... and what she did to Harry was betraying the Potter's.

How about Harry removes Minerva as head of Gryffindor for being a coward and follwong Dumbledore when she knew it was WRONG!
Then removes Ron, Hermione and Giny for being so cunning and sly to spy on him and trying to keep him ignorant and trying to outshine him. ( even though he doesn't like the limelight)

Looking forward to your next chapter...
Can't wait for Harry to start getting his own revenge on Dumbledore, Minerva, the Weasleys, Granger and Snape...
Hoping for an update soon...
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
*Passes out from sheer epicness* *wakes up*

OH MY GIZZARDS! THIS IS AWESOME!

Update soon please!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
hmmm, I keep thinking that harry is somehow going to get assisstance from the real tom (the dead one), i dont know why
Rheastar chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Very interesting ideas. I think this progresses a little fast but I really enjoy the ideas. Hope you continue.