Reviews for Fire
Lotrfn chapter 37 . 7/10
I cannot imagine the sorrow of Nerdanel at losing her sons and the misery of Makalaurë and Curufinwë at being sundered from their wives. I love the FëanorPOV but feel such sadness for Maitimo, following because he feels he must. Ugh. This story makes me so sad but I love how you are telling it.
Lotrfn chapter 34 . 7/10
Fantastic story so far. Love the Fëanor POV. I also like how you have made Nolofinwë three dimensional and a character for whom I have sympathy. So often he is a bit of a blank slate or an arrogant, cranky character.
AlexDnD chapter 42 . 10/14/2015
Great story but sad that it jumped all the way to the end.
AlexDnD chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
Urgh what the f is wrong with Feanor!? Rhetorical question but damned he is the most selfish little shit in existence at this point.
AlexDnD chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
I really love the style and speech of this fic. It really captures Tolkien's world.
AlexDnD chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
Hard to empathize with him. He really needs to let things go!
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
A powerful opening.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/27/2015
this ending made me cry.
Tauraniel chapter 42 . 12/12/2012
Woah... This is likely one of the best portrayals of Fëanor that I have ever seen. The entire story was amazing and captivating- I read it in one sitting. Beautiful job.
Athalanta chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
WHY would the days grow short? Sun not shining at the same angle upon Arda as in spring?
They call me Mary chapter 42 . 6/6/2012
maglors harp chapter 42 . 7/30/2011
An absolutely beautiful story. I am so glad I stumbled across it.

And guess what. This is the first time that I have (willingly) dropped more than three reviews for one story.

May the stars shine upon your road,

maglors harp chapter 36 . 7/30/2011
That was so powerful. The Oath becomes even more menacing and awe-inspiring because of the detailed build-up, and because we see the sons of Fëanor here as people, not as characters. Absolutely splendid.

My only grievance is that you do not include much of Makalaurë ;) By the way, I love the fact that you use a 'k' instead of a 'c' in his name. It looks so much better.

Take care,

maglors harp chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
What a sweet chapter! :D You really do create realistic and plausible situations. And I love your Nerdanel.

maglors harp chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I am loving this story even more than I loved 'Laurie'. Just one little thing: you said a while back that Fëanor and Nerdanel were around eighteen when they fell in love. That would mean they were around seven or eight in human years. Sorry if I missed something (I probably have) or if other reviewers have already pointed this out.

I shall now proceed to read the rest :D