Reviews for Unicorns, Lockets, and Love
Marlicat chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm sorry, but I need to comment on the ridiculousness of some of this. The story was well written, and enjoyable at some parts, but since when does Cloud say 'dear'?

Also, what kind of idiot would Daine have to be to kiss or be near someone with such a bad character? The strong-willed Daine from Tamora Pierce's books wouldn't have hung around such a person at all- thus, Perin would not be such a cocky jerk.

One more thing- I find it hard to believe that Daine would have any trouble getting away from the immortals she confronted in this story. She can sense immortals in her mind, and would have felt them, noticed they were bad, and went in the opposite direction immediately.

I hope you will take my review into consideration. I do not mean any offense, I merely want to see improved writing from everybody.

Sincerely,

Marlicat
Xochie chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great story! Loved how Dained realised that Numair loved her (with Cloud telling her and all). Your writing skills are capturing as well!
Naruesong chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Thats so romantic!

And a great story too!

:D
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was cute. Sweet, touching. I really like Daine and Numair, if anyone has suggestions tell me!

Excellent.

Kel
Treewriter chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aw... That's so sweet!
Steelsong chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
aw... thatz so sweet. i luv fics about daine's fever and numair helping her through it. they're always sweet. great fic!

your's faithful,

steelsong
On top of cloud 9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
aww! young love...or in numairs case, old love i suppose...anyway great ficlet...write more on new beginnings please!
Zoe the Special girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
oh my god this is such a good story hurry up and write more because i am at the edge of my seat lol this is soo good carry on rising and i will carry on reading
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Go to HELL, Perin. I liked that fic, vair vair cute.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
ooh...good prelude to ROTG! love it!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Very sweet story! *applauds*
Destined Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Totally awesome! So touching! Its not a one shot is it? please say no! And thx u for reviewing my fanfic! please update soon.

Kitera
Kla chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Hey, JB the third, 'tis I, the great almighty person from orchestra... Anyway, I liked it much! Keep writing!
Roherwen chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
this was great. I look forward to more from you, especially DN!
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I really like this! I like your style of writing and I'm really looking forward to more fics. ) (Subtle, huh?)