Reviews for A Hydralisk Named Bane: The Bane Series
The FieryCharmeleon chapter 1 . 3/24
I love this story! It's the best story ive seen in starcraft history. You portrayed the characters in a jaw dropping way, you situations bane gets into is blood bumping and the story just a masterpiece. There's very few fanfics i consider better than The Hydralisk Named Bane (those fanfictions are PMD Overthrown, PMD Rebirth and PMD Silver Resistance. PMD is short of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Btw.)
Lets hope you can one day have time to finish this masterpiece Deadfast.
AddictedDucky chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Gah, walls of text, so many of them...could you maybe make less walls, make paragraps smaller please?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Almost 2 years and I still wait. Therefore I shall wait some more. I do hope you get back to it.
automaton14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This first chapter is super intense and extremely well written. I love it. This is the first time I've come across it and I can't help but want to read more. This chapter is professional level quality. The hydralisk is super creepy, the action is on point, and the story is captivating. You can really feel the conflict between the narrator feels he should do and what he should rationally do. I hope you continue this.
automaton14 chapter 2 . 3/2/2017
Compared to the first chapter, this one was complete shit. The first one was a work of art. This one was clearly half assed or something. It's like a completely different story.
MassHunter chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
must have more
Matthew Johnston chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Just finished my second (Or was it third?) read through.

You could always become a sanctioned author, working with Blizzard on expanding the universe. The Bane series of course couldn't fit in due to wild deviations from Starcraft Canon.
Matthew Johnston chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I remember reading your fic a while back. Maybe around a year or so ago.

Got to the end, got kind've sad it hasn't been continued in two years, though it started in 2004. Which is some crazy devotion. Been about 11 years since you started, and it's got to be nostalgic to go back and re-read and re-vamp your earlier work. I'd recommend having an original version if you continue to re-vamp earlier chapters, as a bit of an archive.
Crazeguy chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
It's great to hear that you are still going to continue this series. While I perceived a few parts of the story to be as cliche as heck, it does not stop me from tearing up when I reached the ending of Reece. It was a really good read, and I look forward to the next installment of this series.

May your paths be clear and endless.

-craze
deadfast chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
I'm really truly sorry, dearest fans, but I've been more than alittle busy since the last chapter. Aside from a RL train wreck that I won't bother you with the details of, I've been working on a standalone piece entirely of my own creation, in an effort to get something published. I certainly do plan on continuing Bane and finishing the third season, as well as the rebooted first season, but it will take more time to finish my current work before I can continue work on Bane 22.

However, I've always been highly motivated by feedback and, given enough new reviews, I might not be able to help myself in moving Bane off the back burner /hintandshamelessrequestforfeedback
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I am going to pretend that an entirely rebooted Bane is still possible, because such a thing would be awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
Year 2... We, the Fans, kindly ask that you GET IN THAT SEAT MARINE AND FINISH THE STORY! WE LOVE THIS AND WE DONT WANT TO SEE IT GO STALE SO PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
PLEASE STOP HOLDING US IN SUSPENCE! Please finish Bane's saga!
Baikonur chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Jesus, the feels in this book (I don't view this as just a fanfic, I view it as a masterpiece) are rending me apart. You have made the StarCraft universe a place that isn't just a made up reality, but a place of strife and hope, of fear and courage, and of hatred and love. Keep doing what you do best, I'll wait as long as it takes for you to continue the story.

Alan Gross
Bulldog18 chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
I thought this story was dead, glad to see I was mistaken. Honestly, I think this is one of the best starcraft fanfics on this site.

ps. I think 10,812 words for a chapter is an appropriate length.