Reviews for Switched
NefCanuck chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Hrm, more backstory gets filled in, but I wanna see more of the "switched" girls interacting with Keitaro 'cause it's fun to watch his mind break trying to figure out what's going on ;)
Innortal chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
Not bad, a great teaser chapter. Now, we just need the love interests to start acting up.

Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
And the next chapter is where? *looks around computer screen* I don't see it... why don't I see the next chapter to this wonderful story huh!
shinji the good sharer chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
... shouldn't Shinobu be falling all over Keitaro, and shouldn't Motoko have a huge crush on the guy? other than that it was WAY too creepy to see them like that. *shudders* nice story, update soon.

ikari shinji
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
Hrm, interesting premise and I like the execution of it so far. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of this ;)
Innortal chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Not bad, you redefined who was going to act like who. Don't forget to give Shinobu some weird Liddo-kun stories where they all die in the end. It was a nice touch to see how everyone of the girls just assumed that reality was OK, so we are left wondering if this is all permanent or just related to Hina (as in how will Tsuruko react to Kitsune now taking the sword and a quiet and shy Motoko).

Good luck.

PenName Valid chapter 3 . 12/20/2004

DCWestby chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Interesting twist... Su must be Naru... Write more.
Psuriko chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
Could be fun with this personality-change, but try to say who is in whose body(since its kind of confusing in this chapter), like "Su in Mitsunes body" could maybe work better.

review 4/5
shinji the good sharer chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
*raises his hand* i vote for shinobu to get Mutsumi's body and try to seduce Keitaro! while Mutsumi does the same in Motoko's body. Mess with the managers mind!

ikari shinji
Innortal chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Nice twist into making a unique situation for Keitaro. It appears he is the only one not effected, and we are left wondering who Ivy is and what her true intentions were. Good luck.

Innortal chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Great start. This story is showing some potential, so I am looking forward to how it will expand in the future.