Reviews for Heaven's Light
nicky chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase continue
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 28 . 8/2/2010
keep going this is getting good
SaveTheOtters chapter 28 . 7/30/2009
Wow another awsome story and with 28 awsome chapters!I really like this story it has a really good balance of Humor,Romance,action and drama!Your wrighting style is really great and I can't to see what happins next in this story! ]
Fire Witch 55 chapter 28 . 7/22/2009
love it please updated soon and i mean the whole story.

bye
Nek0Nek0 chapter 28 . 4/23/2009
This is a really good story so far! I hope you continue!
Karmen chapter 28 . 4/2/2009
Ok as much as I love this fic I think it's no excuse that you have been writing this for more than 3 years and still haven't finished. That's unfair to your readers. I have looked at your past fics as well and it looks like you never finish a story. What a disappointment, I expected much better from a good writer like yourself.
Tory Carmichael chapter 28 . 2/12/2009
this chapter was so much better than just 'decent'! It was awesome! - I love the action in it but it's also great that you write a chapter explaining things. That's what makes all your stories AWESOME!

x
hilary chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
OMG! i LOVE your fanfic! when do you you'll be finished?because i can NOT wait for you to update i'm already done with all the 28 chappies so far! you know so far i've only read 2 fanfics that i like and your's is one off them!
Taeniaea chapter 28 . 11/29/2008
Great Story
KurenaiYuuki chapter 28 . 11/16/2008
I loved this story. You are a very gifted author. I especially liked the part where Rei confronted Kai. I can't wait until you update next, but I understand if it takes awhile. Fanfiction does not rule a person's life.

Frubaforever
Anime Onnanoko chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
really good chapter, plz plz update soon
freedomwings26 chapter 28 . 9/22/2008
Ya know, i kept passin up this story when i saw it, so finally i saw it enough times on everyone's fav. stories list. it is really good. i like how you put it all together
Nola1 chapter 28 . 9/9/2008
please write more!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 28 . 9/7/2008
Update please. I've read the whole story uptill now and couldn't leave me seat ) Update soon
jellybean-kitty chapter 28 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter! I LOVE this story and I'm so glad you've updated. Keep them coming!

jellybean-kitty xx