Reviews for Saigou
Dreamerbaybee55 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
omg this was awesome..haven't read a good tragedy in a while...and this was really well written. WELL DONE!
DemonGirll11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Well-done and very sweet.
Spottie chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
-wipes away tear- So sweet.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved this! I am so happy with how you wrote it! It was so beautiful, and the ending was just lovely! _
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting one-shot! I just loved it because you combined romance with tragedy very effectively so that neither element overpowered the other. Excellent job!
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Kawaii! Bittersweet. I love.
Dark-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wonderful! _
ryuran123352 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This is pretty nice. I like it a lot!
Geoff chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Your story was amazing! I really injoyed it, you write well and capture emotion easily. I seriously cried at the ending, and I almost never cry when reading something (even well known publishing authors have yet to get a sob out of me). Great Job!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Your story was truely magnificant! I seriously cannot think of anything else to say. I guess for once I can honestly say I am speechless, and trust me, that's saying something in my case.

The only thing "bad" about this story, is that it got me so interested in it, that I didn't realize that I had eaten an entire bag of 3 year old popcorn. Though, that's good in your case I suppose.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was beautiful and it made me cry. Well written!
Dancing In The Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Beautifully done! Your words flowed well together, and you had wonderful descriptions. I can't really think of any criticism to give you... I do wonder though, what does the title mean/translate into?
Raihu chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Ah ha! Fluff! But well-written fluff, that actually kind of makes sense! O

I love the amount of detail that you put into this. Kagome's death scene was slow and painful, and I could almost feel Inuyasha's anguish. You chose perfect words to explain his guilt.

And I love the brief little overview of his waiting. By the end, there was a sense of exhaustion about the writing - not as if you'd gotten lazy, but as an atmosphere that communicates Inuyasha's patience and desperation. After 500 years, I'd be getting pretty tired of waiting. P

I'm thinking over the ending. And, cute as it is, would it really be possible that she'd know him ::and:: remember her own death. Because if she remembered that, she would have had to have died - but then she'd be dead . . . ah! Forget it. I love this, and I won't question it. D

This is a great exploration of the hidden feelings and loyalty between Kagome and Inuyasha. And so sweet at the end. _ Thanks for the read!
coconutpickle chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
this story was really good,and im glad there was a happy ending!
maidenofthemist89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That was amazing, wonderful, georgous, this is the first fanfic I've ever read and cryed over, I never even cry during the shows, exeption of Hotohori-sama's death, I didn't even cry when my grandparents died! That's amazing, this story is far better than any I've ever read, probably ever will, it's better then the anime itself. You should truely become a writer. My face is still soaked in tears, wonderful job once more.