Reviews for Saigou
JessM21 chapter 1 . 11/4
I had some spare time to read today and stumbled upon this... lovely! I can't begin to tell you the warm fuzzy feeling it gave me. See you haven't been around lately, hopefully you'll be back to writing someday?
Wenchster chapter 1 . 7/17
The ending was just absolutely perfect. You couldn't have written this one-shot any better.
Dreamerbaybee55 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
omg this was awesome..haven't read a good tragedy in a while...and this was really well written. WELL DONE!
DemonGirll11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Well-done and very sweet.
Spottie chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
-wipes away tear- So sweet.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved this! I am so happy with how you wrote it! It was so beautiful, and the ending was just lovely! _
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very interesting one-shot! I just loved it because you combined romance with tragedy very effectively so that neither element overpowered the other. Excellent job!
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Kawaii! Bittersweet. I love.
Dark-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wonderful! _
ryuran123352 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This is pretty nice. I like it a lot!
Geoff chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Your story was amazing! I really injoyed it, you write well and capture emotion easily. I seriously cried at the ending, and I almost never cry when reading something (even well known publishing authors have yet to get a sob out of me). Great Job!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Your story was truely magnificant! I seriously cannot think of anything else to say. I guess for once I can honestly say I am speechless, and trust me, that's saying something in my case.

The only thing "bad" about this story, is that it got me so interested in it, that I didn't realize that I had eaten an entire bag of 3 year old popcorn. Though, that's good in your case I suppose.
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was beautiful and it made me cry. Well written!
Dancing In The Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Beautifully done! Your words flowed well together, and you had wonderful descriptions. I can't really think of any criticism to give you... I do wonder though, what does the title mean/translate into?
Raihu chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Ah ha! Fluff! But well-written fluff, that actually kind of makes sense! O

I love the amount of detail that you put into this. Kagome's death scene was slow and painful, and I could almost feel Inuyasha's anguish. You chose perfect words to explain his guilt.

And I love the brief little overview of his waiting. By the end, there was a sense of exhaustion about the writing - not as if you'd gotten lazy, but as an atmosphere that communicates Inuyasha's patience and desperation. After 500 years, I'd be getting pretty tired of waiting. P

I'm thinking over the ending. And, cute as it is, would it really be possible that she'd know him ::and:: remember her own death. Because if she remembered that, she would have had to have died - but then she'd be dead . . . ah! Forget it. I love this, and I won't question it. D

This is a great exploration of the hidden feelings and loyalty between Kagome and Inuyasha. And so sweet at the end. _ Thanks for the read!