Reviews for Next Generation
thegriffin88 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
"From here on out, any scene with Jak is going to haveā€¦ descriptions of his stage in his Eco Poisoning sickness. And, believe me, it gets pretty disgusting!"

ME: Yes...does that make me a bad person?

Inner ME: Probably.

It's off to hell for me! And I'm dancing all the way to then next chapter!
ChojisGirl chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
he would have to be 50 to go threw his mid-life crisis. i should know, my dad turn's 50 in november (and has had his this past year) and i'm only 17.
pandora chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
Aww..no updates? I love it! I think this would make a much better sequel to 'War Of The Worlds' than 'Children of the Precursors'
Yuri Toshito chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
when will you update? It has been forever! Please tell me you didn't give up on this story!

Yuri Toshito

P.S. If you get anything from Taru Toshito it is still me. Read Taru's profile if you want a "why".
NekoSparky chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
This is a fab story! I've really enjoyed it so far plz update soon as i am a big jak and daxter fan its one of my fav games :) anyway, this story is amazing much better then my jak and daxter story. Keep up the great work :)

Kingdom-Hearts-Angel
birdsfly chapter 8 . 5/26/2007
I like it alot please continue I really want to know what hapends next OK
Fightstars chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
you are a god of authors, ive never seen such writing before, i thouroly enjoyed these first chapters and eagerly await the next creator.
Xazz chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
Yup it si official, I'm a on your fics like a crack atticte (same high, less deadly -laughs-). You don't seem to have an end to the many different fics that you think of, do you? Not that it's a bad thing, on the contrary I'm happy that you have so many fics as I love to read them.

Okay, I love this fic (but then I love all the fics of yours that I have read so no surprise!). And look! A Gol, Maia come back fic/ Jak has a daughter who saves his ass from certian death fic. Only you LES, only you.

M. I got POPCORN! Want some? Of course you do. -gives some popcorn-

Later Days

Xazz
xdefunctaccountx chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! Ok. I am going to be honest with you. this story is mostly good but you need to update faster.

that is not just saying that 'cause I want you to update faster than you can, but looking at this objectively you are taking way too long.

most people lose interest fairly quickly when stories aren't updated and fewer people will find it since it won't be very close to the beginning of the story list thing and people wont review then.

I am adding this to alert though, since I like it and there are lots of stupid things out there that aren't good that get updated lots so it's worth it. but you should still update more. LOTS MORE. but I really like your story, and hope to see more soon... hopefully soon... not that i think it will be...
SRHumphrey727 chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
pleze make more _ !
Ryuzaki's dentist chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hehehee, Jak all high and mighty, and lil' Saphira! Hey did you get the name Saphira from the book Eragon by any chance? Keep on writing!
Zeppelin chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
Good story, but you're long overdue for an update
twilightbird chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
very good story. please write more
Toboe's pup chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
Yeah Torn go tell Jak that yoiu would like to use the Dark Warrior Program that why i can pull the switch on you. After i do that ji think it would be best for me to leave town or end up like the Baron. please update soon.
Lenipez sideshow chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
we! big eco guns... i want one...

CLue: whatever you do..keep them away...far far away!

Yay for eco poisoning...um i mean bad, very bad... but we! update soon!