Reviews for Sapphire Black
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
yay! royXhavoc! ooh i'm on a low 2day... hope reading fics wil help eh Xd
write25 chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
my last review before i go on leave...this story is certainly deserving! fantastic. The introduction really painted the picture, and the ending...ohh perfect. i shall read the others at a (much) later date. Keep up the good work. ~mariah
C4PyroGirl chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I gonna stalk ya forever. I hope you continue. There aren't enough RoyxHavoc. 'Cause we all know the rank rules outranks the height rule. v
word dreamer 999 chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
I haven't reviewed in such a forever, so sorry if this is wacky and disjointed. Are flames okay if they're warm and fuzzy? Yeah... Please write more! Roy and Havoc are the cutest couple ever! If cute could be applied there.
Atki-kun chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
So cute. It's a pity there aren't more RoyxHavoc fics out there, it really is. Maybe i should contribute to the small pile on this website (Computer class has at least one use.). ; Write more and quickly please!
moray chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
XD

You already know my view on things in this corner. VERY well-written, enchantingly silly, and alltogether a nice change from all the Roy!Havoc!Ed!ANGST that I seem to be quagmired in.

*hug and a cookie*
Raion21 chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Yay, more RoyxHavoc! Can never get enough 'em! Keep up the good work! _
Guu-sama chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Wahay! You updated! I loved "Girlfriend" that was hilarious! _

I also read another version of the 15 RoyxHavoc title/themes, and I'm so happy to see it again! It's fun to compare to see different prospectives on the same subject _
Raion21 chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
I found you! *Waves* (I'm the Chicchai-Raion Devart _) Anyway just thought I'd say hi and let you you know that I absolutly luv HavocxRoy too itsy bitsy pieces (There is so not enough of it out there.) so I can't wait to read more of this! This is a great bit of fanfiction!

(Just so ya know you're the one that got me completely addicted to Fullmetal Alchemist and I worship you for it!)
sketchyheart chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
*does a dance, because she never leaves helpful reviews* And I don't think I'd be very helpful anyway, all things considered... *glomps Wibbles*
Guu-sama chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
*nods* No there isn't enough RoyxHavoc in the English fandom! So I just look for RoyxHavoc fanart on account I can't read Japanese ;_; While I love RoyxEd, RoyxHavoc is the next best thing. Can't wait for the next story!
Guu-sama chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Sugoi! RoyxHavoc! Nice stories! I'll be sure to keep track of you!
DarkestAphelion chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
First Havoc x Roy I've ever read, congratulations. I like it .

Height rule... poor Roy.