Reviews for Bad Luck
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 3/18
Awe, this was really sweet! And I loved the ending!
slenderpanda597 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow. I think people thought I was thoughts little strange as I was sat giggling to myself whilst reading this.
SonataEternal chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very good, and I do love the fact that Neville wanted to say something in his defense. Though I doubt Minerva would have enjoyed that.
Songbird101 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I enjoyed reading this piece. It was very well written and easy to follow. Keep writing, you're quite good at it.
Embee90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Seems like her week wasn't so bad after all.
Skite chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was so sweet! I love the way you wrote the AD/MM interaction. I can just Albus comforting Minerva after a terrible day. :)

-Skite-
phoenix tears and flames chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
hey i thought this was really good! well done.

cheers

phoenix
Carolyn P chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I remember reading this a-long time ago, and being like, egg I hate the pairing, but the writing was really good...(I had finished most of it anyway _;) I envy your skillz Minni...haha, I aspire to write as well as you, and maybe one-day soon I'll put something up?

Anywayz, From a rl supporting fan of your writing (not the pairxD)

Carolyn.
Alesia G chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
liked it liked it a lot! The last line is the best.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Aww, this was cute!

Nice little fic (though I can't bel;ieve Hermione wouldn't offer to help! A few extra pints on a quiz being up for grabs and all...)

AL
Angel-Sinner chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Good stuff. And that's saying something from me because the love genre is really my style. So with that said, on a scale of one to ten, I give it nine.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Ah! Score of Albus! *does the cabbage patch* Go Minerva! *High fives muse* Always Hopeful
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Whi! Now I feel great! All thanks to this most wonderful little story... I absolutely adore it. You're the best and I hope to read more stories from your hand... more stories like this one. Fantastic job!

Sara
Quill of Minerva chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
aw that was great :-)

loved the comment about being tied to the bed lol

Clayre x
Silver Sorceress chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
It's... OK... I guess, but "Under the Egyptian Sun" is still the BEST.

_