Reviews for Hush
Jamie chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
wow this is like super good. I love complete savages. I wanted to read fanfics but none of them were any good. Untill I read this one. I really love it. Your writing is really great. I know you started to write this a long time ago, but maybe you might finish it. I would be forever greatfull. Please! I rreally hope you do.
Skyriia chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
this is really good please update soon. I need to know whta happens!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
hey great story

update soon
Mange3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hi this story is really gd u should keep writn new stories on the complete savages,my favourite charater is kyle who is your fave? Im Mange3 by the way n i write some fanfics 2 i write ppg 1 most people say they funny but i fink they u can check them out.n keep writin stroies on complete savages.

laters Mange3
RyansGrl chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
ah how sweet i love kyle you rock
sweetypie15 chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
I love the story update soon.

THANKS.
jc-1225 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this is a kol story and i really enjoyed reading it

~Darth Pigeon
dcsprouse chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
please write more
SailAwaySunday chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
dude, you have to update! this is like the only complete savages fic with kyle in it...kyle fics are interesting coz he's so stupid...hahaha

anyways, update!
Chapstick Captain chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
hi

this story is awesome

you should write another chapter

i wanna know what happens next
Jedi-Girl8900 chapter 4 . 1/8/2005
OH MY GOD! This Story ROCKS! You're so funny you should be a writer of the show! Please keep going PLEASE!
Mischelle chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
Awesomestory! Please update soon, I'm really anxious to read what happens next.
JesseFanAlways chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Arent these chapters a bit short..?
MandiPanda21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Awesome, a fic about Kyle. Kyle's hilarious! I can't wait to see where you take this.

~Mandi~
tennis-star89 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
A fanfic about Kyle... soo cool. Kyle to me is one of the funny savages, him and Chris.