Reviews for Of Walls and Windows
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Well... Baralai's eyeview was pretty good... I liek how he expressed himself here, makes him more opened up to himself than to anyone else, ne?

but arent you going a little too far? I mean- dust balls O_o; dust bunnies would've sounded cuter, though xD
The Kelpsinator chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Quite nice! The flow almost breaks in a couple of places, but it manages to get going again without any real trouble. The only way to fix something like that is to just keep writing continuously. This will give you a better feeling for the way the language works and how you can use it. To be honest with you, a casual reader probably wouldn't even notice it, so I wouldn't let it trouble you. Overall, a nice read!
The RyRy chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I really liked this work of yours. The description of the city was exquisite, especially how you differentiated it between his original view of the world and his new one. The last bit about the dustballs was a perfect way to end the fic.

I like the way that this insinuates Baralai's slightly darker side underneath his exterior, and the way that Bevelle's secrets haunt him. And he always seemed like he'd be more at home in a place like the forest than in a city like Bevelle.

Your writing is nice and keeps the reader interested. Great job here!
opheliathedreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh, goodie. Wow, this is really well-done. Poor Baralai, but it's wonderful to see him...So mature? Especially in his musings.