Reviews for Another Bakura: Manipulation
Maniacal Anon chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Need more. Windy, you have become the first person to inspire me to actually finish one of my many unfinished fanfics that I have lying around on my laptop. *Maniacal grin permanently plastered on face* Please write more! I like this story. I'm almost tempted to write 'ANOTHER!' in addition to the previous sentence. *Maniacal laughter
Fenris Blackwell chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
What an interesting little series you have planned here. I looke forward to seeing how this will turn out, if it will turn out. No deals or bets on that though.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~
SanityIsOverrated chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Update. Now. Do it.

Please and thank you!
Random Reader chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Ah. It is so good to see you again.

Well. It seems the story for Battle City is taking a different route with this kidnapping of Amane, but this one is excited to see what happens next to our little Amane. Well. We can only wait and find out, eh.

This one is glad that you are around and shall await your next chapter. Keep up the good work. May good luck and good fortune follow you.

This wandering Random Reader shall continue his journey through the lands that are this site. Do not worry. The stories that this wandering one hears will always keep me company. Perhaps our paths will meet again...

Random Reader

Fanfiction Land Wanderer
LariaKaiba chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
WRITE MORE! *snaps whip*

I have kidnapped the Caps, just like you kidnapped Amane... but remeber with each passing second you dont update the Caps face UNBARABLE TORTURE!

CAPS ABUSE! AWAY! *snaps whip again*
LoveKnowsNoGender chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
That was thje best I loved it. VERY well ariten! I hope you update soon! _
LoveKnowsNoGender chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was really good. Depressing though...
MikariStar chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Yay update go Windy! Was that Ryou talking to Amane or Bakura?
Random Reader chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Greeting and more from this wandering one!

Well. This one was correct after all about the suicidal thing, eh. Oh well. At least that has been helped thanks to Yugi and co. This one has grown a bit curious about the fact that Bakura has not bothered Amane for a while. This one does think that it will help the traumatized girl though. Or is it that he has something planned. Oh well. Perhaps this one is just being paranoid.

This one found it a bit uplifting that in a way, her older brother still watches out for her. Amane's prayer to her brother gave this one a warm feeling inside. Even after all she's endured, Amane still remembers the boy that was her brother. I can relate to that for sure.

Well. This one has enjoyed your chapter and is looking forward to your next one. Keep up the excellent work! May good fortune follow you!

This wandering Random Reader shall continue his journey through the lands that are this site. Do not worry. The stories that this wandering one hears will always keep me company. Perhaps our paths will cross again...

Random Reader

Fanfiction Land Wanderer
Liviania chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
I love the end...very sweet.

Annalis300 chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
I just went back to the start again, reading every page to see what I saw on this page and I was right. You have done a perfect job on how you are flowing with the story line. I have very much enjoy reading this one so far and can't wait for when you can up date once more.
LariaKaiba chapter 2 . 5/5/2005

Ah yes! *rambles off about how good I am based on your beginning Author Notes* (Ego)

It was good, even though I was lost from not reading it in forever...

...and my train of thought just completly derailed

Just remember I have the Caps and I'm not afraid to abuse them *cracks whip*
Laria chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
It is I! Your *BIGGEST* fan! XP XP XP

You forced me to log out of my account *gasp* Just so I could reveiw again!

There was something I was going to tell you to do... what could it be... what is this word I'm searching for... oh yeah!

or at least write SOMETHING so I can read it T.T There's nothing good to read on anymore, cept my stories (Ego)

Now I shall poke you until you die- I mean... UPDATE! *poke poke poke poke poke*
wolfy chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
::banging head on wall:: Why BANG AREN'T BANG YOU BANG UPDATING ::now suffering from a concussion
wolfy chapter 1 . 4/8/2005