Reviews for Altered Destiny
Ashies chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This is a really AMAZING story! I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a very long while and so I beg of you, PLEASE CONTINUE IT! Pretty please?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
this story is awesome are you going to shippuden or just sasuke retrieval or maybeyour own idea keep it going
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This story is sooooo CUTE! KAWAIIIIIIIIII
Anyways I enjoyed the anko-Naruto sisterly scenes. They were adorable :3
Wats the pairing gonna be. PLZ no naruxsasuke. Too many of those fics, way too many.
There should be more fem naruxkiba fics. Hint hint...
And naruxshika ;)
K done my review...
Now...
PLEASE UPDATE!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this is a good fanfiction i havent read any thing like this before
Necrovore chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
*poke* *poke* You dead?
KatelySmiling chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
please update i really like the story
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Fayneir chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Its such a pity that this will likely never be updated again. Its very promising and it femNaru/Anko, which is awesome. So sad...I'm off to cry in a corner and reflect on the injustice of it all. I hope you...eventually get round to updating this.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Damn. You probably aren't going to update this.

Since you most likely won't, appease me with this. The pairing was going to be Anko/Naruto... Right?

Please, please, please.
jconny chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I've read this story a lot and I really like it . So far i like the fifth chapter the most because it's the best one so far .
Mekon-chan chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Great story! Update soon!
Cha's Aegis chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
I initially was going to pass this story up because it has obviously been a long time since you've updated. I'm not villifying you because I'm pretty much guilty of the same thing. I understand that things (ie: life) get in the way, which doesn't necessary mean that a story is completely abandoned, just that it's a very long time between updates.

That aside though, I really hate getting involved in a story and it not ever getting finished. And I've really enjoyed this story. I like the little tweaks and twists you've done with it. I especially like how you've handled Anko and the changes you've made to Naruto since changing him into a girl. Anko is still sadistically fun, but you've given her depth instead of making her the usual psychopath most other people make her out to be. It's a really interesting twist teaming Naruko up with Shikamaru and Hinata. It works really well.

I commend you on your writing style. In particular I applaud your lack of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. There's a couple of odd glitches, but not the usual lazy crap that makes me hate myself for wasting my time on such a lazily written fic. You're a very thorough writer with a good sense of pacing. You also do a great job with the character actions. Too many writers forget that a story is better with little details describing a character walking across a room to pick something up and things like that. They assume their readers will easily picture what's going on. Not so. That's too much work and if I have to work that hard then hell, I'm not gonna read such a fic.

Well, I am going to add you to my alerts list and await an update. Good job though. Toodles.
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
I can't wait for more! Cupcakes for you!
bilingualkyuubi chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
hm,

team 8 would be weak stategicaly for a while

becuase ino only knows moves that require a stationary opponate she will be useless, on the otherhand a shino draining/slowing with shika stoping/restraining and choji crushing would be stategicaly strong. ino is still the problem, we see beter clan techniques from her father but she never uses any of them that we see.

of course fem naru (raised by anko) hinata shika is the funiest possible.
WithinThePoetsShadow chapter 5 . 3/10/2008