Reviews for Words hurt more than you know:
yuki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
the fuck...?
funngurl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
AW! HOW KYUT(A cross between cute and Kawaii, but it's still pronounced as cute _) I think u should write a sequel where they just accept each other and bicker less. Other than that, awesome job, and NEVER EVER stop writing k? _ XD :D ;D
Lia Xaragi chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh, this was really really good! Fluffy angst, how cute! I know it's a one-shot but really you should do a sequel or something because I just wanna read what would happen next, it's just too cute!

~Lia~
lukomouse chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That ws so good and cute and angsty and fluffy. By the way my sister says: Eat mold, help your immune system! She influenced my insanity. I almost pissed myself... I hope your happy.
blooberrybree chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Aw...cute! That's adorable! I was glad to stumble on this at...5 am...I'm keeping this one!
Nasiima21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
NO! MORE MORE MORE you have to write more this is really good do a sequal or something JUST WRTE MORE!
yukio chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Exellent! You should truly write more chapters!

I would LOVE that!I'm trying to imagine what you could write nex but,I realy dont know!

Ho but I guess it's not MY job to know so anyway...Cuntinue for me please! I'd love that!

BYE and Happy Christmas!
Caelistes chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
LOL Love the story. Kyou/Yuki is so adorable. _ Great screen name. Isn't schism awesome? *glomps Jiko plushie*
LizReneMonrue chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I love this story it was cute! The best Fruits Baskets Fan fic I've read. Hope you continue with the story... Please

Love Liz
rainbowmaria chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Really wonderful and beautiful story. I luv the paring YukixKyo or the other way around. They are just so cute together. Like i said it is really a cute story. That is why i reviewed.

Good work!