Reviews for Evil Kasumi Returns
Blackholelord chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Oh this is a great story, personally I truly hope you will finish this story, it looks almost complete, all is left is Ukyo and Nodoka learning what happen, also the wedding in the future.
feernando chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
the story is really good
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Why didn't you finish this? It could have been completed in a few chapters :(
Eduardo chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
It's a nice story, it is a great shame that you didn't finish it. It would have been finished in maybe four more chapters. I love the Ranma/Kasumi pairing, it so rare to find a story focus on Kasumi alone. So sad...

I'm not sure if you will listen to this, or any other fan, but please try and finish this story. It is almost compete. You just have to take care of Ukyo and Kodachi, and a happy ending. Please think about it.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Great story!
Nosferatum chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Very nice. And it seems almost everything is resolved. Hm. Pity you've not finished it.
Raved Thrad chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
Excellent what-if. It got me so intrigued that I tried looking up the fic that inspired you, but unfortunately CoRK seems to be gone. Ah, well.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
very cool story.
balvan chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Great story, still holding hopes it will be finished someday
Sdarian chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
This is really good. I hope to see more, although depending on where in the series this is will affect how it will proceed. Like, if Saffron goes after Kasumi, I can see Ranma getting pissed off and killing him way faster. I also would see Ranma using this as an example of what might happen to Kasumi and use that to further motivate him when training, as well as maybe now having access to more of the Amazon techniques (and possibly more from Happosai in an effort to keep his heir his, and not Cologne's). Keep up the good work!
AMWOOD co chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
This is a very unconventional story, but very typical of the 'diabolical' Kasumi. I love the pairing setups, even if they aren't of the usual method. I hope you finish this (it really seems to be wrapping up).

From the offices of AMWOOD co
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 12/14/2006
Hehehe. Kasumi excels in sneaky on a level that makes Nabiki look

like Ranma.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
Very waffy!
janus8386 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
hey great story looking forward to the next update. i liked how you solved the amazon mess. but many people had to have been upset when you broke kasumi's arm. many authors follow the commandment THOU SHALL NOT HARM KASUMI TENDO! but the way you did it was pretty good and solved a problem. email me about your next update or just respond to my review
Dumbledork chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Wow, this chapter really blew me away. I've never seen the Amazon problem handled this way. Brilliant idea. Can't wait for the next chapters.