Reviews for Stonewall High
Guest chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
I fucking love your characterization of Harry, Punk!Harry for the win! :3
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I'm
Confused. Why do the Dursleys seem to dislike harry if he's not magic?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I disagree with the no interesting female leads in harry potter. Emma Watson is fucking gorgeous, and she's like the only tall-less curvy-brunette-modelly woman who was ever my type. And when I tell my friends this, they say yes, Sarah, she is pretty. And then I go, THEY'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL. PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL. HUMANS ARE BEAUTIFUL. and then they back away.
Tia chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Awesome story..pity u discontinued!
The World in Black and White chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! Why did you discontinue this? WHY?! It's such an AMAZING story! I really love it! I wish you didn't discontinue this! When I read in the description you had, I was like "oh well, twelve chapters. It should be advanced enough into the story to satisfy me" but then I read it and IT'S NOT! ARRRGHHH! Part of me wishes I hadn't read this but to be honest it was too good not to have. Better to have loved and lost, I suppose. But if you ever read through this and are sparked with sudden inspiration, I would be really happy to read more! I really love this! Please reconsider!
blonde n' raven lovva chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
great!
BloodyFallenRose chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
hey do you know if anyone took this up?
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I love the story!
And i love that you threw an egg at someone! Because throwing eggs is awesome! (But they should have used flour sacks. Harder to hurt.)
I love that you made Harry awesome! I've always adored a backbone rich Harry-heart!
\•/
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee update? pretty pleeeeaaaassseee?
Niwaki chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
please please please continue this soon
KitsuneDango chapter 12 . 3/8/2011
just give in draco all is good
kittykate90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hi just saw that you were no longer writing...could you please remove your stories from the site or find someone to adopt them as i was really excited to start reading this story, i think it sounds great but then saw you hadnt updatd in 5 years. It sucks to get your hopes up for nothing.
NejiKoriKaze chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
I like this! Please update! You Need To Update
CherrySourz chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
Argh I nearly screamed when I saw there wasn't another chapter XD

Please update soon I think this story is fantastic!

Midz x