Reviews for One Fine Afternoon
oi770 chapter 1 . 1/7
Lovely one shot!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Oh this is fantastic! This is probably the best case scenario for a KakuSaku! It's refreshing to see Kakashi not run for the hills.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
The story's kinda cool, but really hate when people compare Sakura's feelings with Naruto's. She complains when her heart was offered on a platter and Kakashi came out with a funny comment, yet when Naruto kept putting his heart on a platter she had no care. She was cruel and stomped on it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
awww so cute! Great job.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was different, it felt very awkward to me but I guess it was bound too, really I guess I was feeling what they would have felt in a way. Well written story.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was really sweet
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wonderful, wonderful read! I really enjoyed this piece!
Harley-Jensen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Cute! Cute! Cute! Loved it.
quarterdark chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
soo cute

lovely story :) very believable
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
very cute, nicely written as well.
Selkura chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow this is the best one shot story I have ever read. For most it needs other chapters to fully complete it. But you wrote this perfectly. You are very articulate. This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing this.
yuyu4848 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Aw! This is one of my favorite pairings, and I must say, this is the best fic written on this pairing that I've ever read. I love it!
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was very cute good job.
SakuraHatake1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
AW! That was so cute! I loved it!
MasterSleuthSu chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Kawaii! What a cute story. Good job!