Reviews for Beyond Hearts and Minds
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay I personally HATE that u made Hinata so weak in this chapter but it's getting interesting so... Still mad though!
TheRippleEffect chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
Once again, good job
TheRippleEffect chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Correction: the Yondaime did not use The Shunshin for attacking purposes, he used a totally different jutsu, called the Hiraishin, or The Flying Thunder God technique. He may have used the shunshin to transport relatively short distances for convenience, like many other ninja. The Hiraishin instantaneously teleports the user short or long distances in a yellow flash, with the help of Kunai attached with special seals, thus giving him the nickname The Yellow Flash. The Yondaime is the only single person able to use this technique by himself. I repeat, By Himself.

Great Story BTW, this deserves more attention than it currently receives. Blows away 90% of other stories on this site.

-TRE

PS- Im just really OCD about these little kinds of stuff, sorry if I offended you, as it was not intended
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 49 . 7/17/2012
I so love this! Can't wait for u to update the next chapter! I wonder if sakura's ever gonna find out that sasuke jinxed her, and that he was the one who started the fire. I'm pretty sure she would blow her top. I would love it if there was more romantic sasusaku, they deserve it after all those years, and only one fleeting kiss that sasuke probably can't even remember! Can't wait!
glove chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
love the story i just had a question if u were going to finish the story

i read ur first story and was absolutely amazed then i got to this and even if it was not a sasusaku i read it and loved it so much
KouRei chapter 49 . 8/3/2011
I like this story very much, but I's sorta getting lost, can you tell me or summarize whats going on?
Myomi-chan chapter 49 . 7/10/2011
Waah! Sasuke, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? (Well, ok, I know why, but STILL!)

I love your writing! I read the first story and this one nearly non-stop, eheheheh... I look forward to whenever you update!
godsGAL1035 chapter 49 . 7/5/2011
UPDATE :D

this is an AMAZING story so pleeaaase update!
zero25 chapter 49 . 2/15/2011
Reread Dimensional Exchanges and Beyond Hearts and Minds. Gotta say the story keeps getting better every time I reread them! Yay Gaara got some action! I feel sorry for him though...when he still believe that no one wants him b/c he's a freak... :(. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next one!
Light Penguin chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Ahhh sorry I meant good luck with any endeavors you have. My touch auto-corrected it for some reason and changed it to enfeebled.
Light Penguin chapter 49 . 1/8/2011
I'm not going to bug you about hurrying up; much as I love this story, I know how much time it takes to write stuff :p

I want to start by saying good luck with any enfeebled you currently have! Life outside of fanfiction is more important than fanfiction.

Onto the story, I love the way you are writing it, the way the characters are developing, the way the plot is moving forward, the way you incorporate myths and legends and stuff into the story-it's all amazing! You are a great writer, so please keep it up!

I read dimensional exchanges and it was great, too. This story is going to be the longer of the two, it would seem _ that's good-I like long stories.

I don't want to sound demanding, but keep it coming! I don't care how long it takes, but this is one of the best fanfics I've read, so I'm anxious to read more!
Kataangforever2 chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
awwww...how cute...i never knew this sasuke!I like it ! :D
Faith chapter 49 . 9/12/2010
Of course I remember this story! I've been hoping you'ed pick it back up for years now. It's so good, but I was afraid you'ed never pick it up again. I love the way you write NaruHina and I loved Sakura, Minoru, and Potamos as a team since your first story. And i'm not much for SasuSaku but I cat help but hope they get together in this one. So happy to know you haven't given up on this master piece! I know you have a life but please update whenever you can!
hopeless territory chapter 49 . 9/8/2010
OMG!

-screams-

I rarely ever review, but you are one of my favorite authors EVER! (that's including actual books)

you are alive and omgomgomg, so excited!

hyperventilates.

please keep updating!

3!
conan chapter 49 . 9/6/2010
I wrote this even before reading the story, since you asked at the authors notes if anyone still remembers it, because I sure do, among all fanfictions I have read, its my second favourite after two halves, the reason is you were able to get sasuke's personality right for me, I like stories where he remains in konoha, but most fictions where he does distort his personality, his naruto and sai chemistry is great and funny, I also like what you did with sakura and hinata, the story was very well made with an authentic youkai element,despite me not reading your first fanfic I really liked this one.

so thats your question answered, now onto reading.