Reviews for Beyond Hearts and Minds
Lindsey chapter 49 . 1/9
Im going to be completely honest. I read this fic between my 6th grade year (2006) and 8th grade (2008) I was very interested in reading fics and your has always been one of my favorites. You used my favorite Naruto character, fantasy like qualities and so much creative imagination. It inspired me to do much of my own writing. Now, in college, I was desperate to find this fic again. I wanted to revisit my pleasure of reading and my obsession of fanfiction. You by far, of many of this fics I have read and devoured with my eyes and mind, have been one of my favorite authors. I know you have not written since 2004 and probably never complete this story. This greatly saddens me. I remembered and forgotten many aspects of both stories, Dimensional Exchange and this one. One thing I was dying to remember was how this sequel ended. I couldn't remember no matter how hard I tried. I remembered the youkai, the old couple and a boy that Hinata stayed with, Sakura and Tennyo, the boned whales, baby snakes Tuschi no ko, Sasu/Saku moments, and much of the first story. I will not yell at you for abandoning your fanfic, as I have done to my early ones. I want you to know, I greatly, still, admire your work. Maybe one day, I will find this story complete. I doubt it, but please never stop writting, I have lost and re found myself through reading/writing/art.

One of your biggest fans!
Lindsey
PS I am honestly too embarrassed to put my username, I seem to have forgotten my password and have half-assed stories on there. I hope you get my review! Please keep writing, even if it stays in your notebook! (: :D
GoldenPiggy chapter 49 . 9/27/2014
There are only two things i want. The first is the Sakura's demon blood is finaly revealed. Demons are awsome. Just look at Potamos! As much as i love angel blood and all their goodness... Even with the class change thing... She can still use it..right? Mou... Demon blood...

The second is obviously an update. Your killing us all here!

That is all.
Tminor chapter 49 . 9/20/2014
A captivating adventure story of this scale with sasusaku!
Last update: 2010 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
QuicksilverWitch chapter 46 . 8/29/2014
I've been rereading this fanfic while hoping for an update, but I too understand how busy you are. I will say this, though: only you could unknowingly predict through your writing what Kishimoto has been putting in the manga! XD Five bucks says he was inspired by this story, especially the Yondaime/Naruto moment. I shall say no more! :) Hope you are well! 3
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay I personally HATE that u made Hinata so weak in this chapter but it's getting interesting so... Still mad though!
TheRippleEffect chapter 29 . 8/1/2012
Once again, good job
TheRippleEffect chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Correction: the Yondaime did not use The Shunshin for attacking purposes, he used a totally different jutsu, called the Hiraishin, or The Flying Thunder God technique. He may have used the shunshin to transport relatively short distances for convenience, like many other ninja. The Hiraishin instantaneously teleports the user short or long distances in a yellow flash, with the help of Kunai attached with special seals, thus giving him the nickname The Yellow Flash. The Yondaime is the only single person able to use this technique by himself. I repeat, By Himself.

Great Story BTW, this deserves more attention than it currently receives. Blows away 90% of other stories on this site.

-TRE

PS- Im just really OCD about these little kinds of stuff, sorry if I offended you, as it was not intended
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 49 . 7/17/2012
I so love this! Can't wait for u to update the next chapter! I wonder if sakura's ever gonna find out that sasuke jinxed her, and that he was the one who started the fire. I'm pretty sure she would blow her top. I would love it if there was more romantic sasusaku, they deserve it after all those years, and only one fleeting kiss that sasuke probably can't even remember! Can't wait!
glove chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
love the story i just had a question if u were going to finish the story

i read ur first story and was absolutely amazed then i got to this and even if it was not a sasusaku i read it and loved it so much
KouRei chapter 49 . 8/3/2011
I like this story very much, but I's sorta getting lost, can you tell me or summarize whats going on?
Myomi-chan chapter 49 . 7/10/2011
Waah! Sasuke, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? (Well, ok, I know why, but STILL!)

I love your writing! I read the first story and this one nearly non-stop, eheheheh... I look forward to whenever you update!
godsGAL1035 chapter 49 . 7/5/2011
UPDATE :D

this is an AMAZING story so pleeaaase update!
zero25 chapter 49 . 2/15/2011
Reread Dimensional Exchanges and Beyond Hearts and Minds. Gotta say the story keeps getting better every time I reread them! Yay Gaara got some action! I feel sorry for him though...when he still believe that no one wants him b/c he's a freak... :(. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next one!
Light Penguin chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Ahhh sorry I meant good luck with any endeavors you have. My touch auto-corrected it for some reason and changed it to enfeebled.
Light Penguin chapter 49 . 1/8/2011
I'm not going to bug you about hurrying up; much as I love this story, I know how much time it takes to write stuff :p

I want to start by saying good luck with any enfeebled you currently have! Life outside of fanfiction is more important than fanfiction.

Onto the story, I love the way you are writing it, the way the characters are developing, the way the plot is moving forward, the way you incorporate myths and legends and stuff into the story-it's all amazing! You are a great writer, so please keep it up!

I read dimensional exchanges and it was great, too. This story is going to be the longer of the two, it would seem _ that's good-I like long stories.

I don't want to sound demanding, but keep it coming! I don't care how long it takes, but this is one of the best fanfics I've read, so I'm anxious to read more!