Reviews for Rubble
kattattack chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh, what's this? That's right. Tears falling down my face.

omd, this is amazing! I love this story (in a 'it's making me really sad' way, not 'yay, he died'... ahem... anyway)
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is so sad! I'm crying here you know
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was gut-wrenchingly, overwhelmingly sad... You made me cry! A really detailed and well-written piece of writing, it's just awful the way it ended though. Brilliant!
Mickiecuteknight chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
A good, but sad story. I wish there was a sequel to see how the family and Tin Tin was holding up.
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh *sob* my *sob* gosh *sob*!

You evil, evil, evil... *sob*

How could you? *sob*

It was beautiful, but really *sob* did you have to... *sob*...
Airforce1990 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
im just wondering, is this the tv verse or the movie verse alan
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
D':

wow, what an amazing one-shot! :O

loved it! :'(

it was soo sad
Niic chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great story! You had me in tears. Only bad thing I have to say is about the bit that Scott says at the end 'I love you little shit' or something like that, to me it kinda spoild the moment, but other than that, well done!
TheKitsune'sSakura chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
this is the best story ever! im tearing up right now, i really am...its just so emotional! good job!
animegirl0610 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I've read this story about 5 times now and EVERY time it has made me cry. I mean full out sob. Good job.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ohmygod...I am friggin crying right now. This was very well written and I have been honored to read it. Word of warning. DO NOT LISTEN TO SAD SONG WHILE READING!

Poor Alan, poor Jeff, poor Scott, poor everyone!
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
oh my god this is so sad!

Poor Alan
shadowfox8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I've read this story so many times and each time I cry! Great story. I really like Alan and it is def. different seeing him actually die rather than seriously injured and in the hospital. Great job on the story!

now I gotta go grab a tissue...
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OKay, I'm crying my eyes out! I thought Alan would've survived! This is the first story I've read where he actually dies! It's so sad.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh mercy-you so had me crying huge tears with this one. I just knew Alan would make it out of it alive-only to find out how wrong I was!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »