Reviews for He watched
Oh Danny...
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Clever
Brightbear chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Nice. Very much in the mood of the episode.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
so i only started carefully reading some small MacDanny drables and stories today, because the idea of that pairing (or any slash pairing in NY) sounded ludicrous to me. then I read this sweet little thing, and suddently I found myself thinking; why the hell not?

And your stories helps that, although the Flack part is a little to early for me to include as of now, I might gett there someday, and when I do, I'll read those stories to.

And from one resident of a backtrack country to another, I'm waiting for season with no hope of getting it until at least half a year after it's done running in the US. Thank God for the internett
jd burns chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Yeah, I remember "Blink"...that was a really good episode.

Only complaint is that this was too short. *g*
Eliv.Thade chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
GAH! My favorite couple! I loves you!
IceDusted chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
First drabble, huh? I like it, it's really good.

~IceDusted
Lament chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Very nice. I'm still torn between Danny/Flack and Danny/Mac. This could make the case for Danny/Mac. Flesh it out some more.
wiccanhot chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
not bad. add more.
gyuumajo chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
wow. that's d oni word that came to my mind after i read this really short piece of urs. this is actually a nice prologue to a great story. wanna expand it further? heehee...

anyways, i can't comment of d characters being ooc or anything coz i haven't watched csi:ny but the flow is there so it's all gd.

hope to see more of this~!
Lexi Jones chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I really liked this - just watched the repeat today off my tivo - hit the emotion really good.