Reviews for Going Home
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
so cute!
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
I love I love it I love it I love it! Please write more soon!
scubagurl chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
so glad to see the update! Good chapter, how long are you going to have BB ramble on for? Can Raven really hear him?
ravenlogan112004 chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
i like it please update more soon
lol61188 chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
OMG this story is AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
UnicaSophia chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
O, its a great story!I cant wait till the next chapter!I love the BBRae Couple!There my fav!Please Update soon!
Iuz the Old chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
I love this story. You blend the plot together and capture the characters very nicely. And I think Beast Boy's been Raven's guardian since the Beast Within.
FadedPhantom chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
great job! i can't wait to see what happens next, this is an awesome story. bb and rae are so cute together! keep up the good work and update soon! :-D
ninjamonkey chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
That was a good chapter. Short, but good. I suppose I can't complain about the wait considering it took me 7 months as well to update my Titans story.
Hell Boy chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
Sweet. please update soon. Its freakin asome.
Ansa chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
What can I say, I usually don't read Fics, just write them. Most of the time...well, lets be honest...most of the time the fics suck. They're poorly written, out of character, and have little to no imagination and forethought. But for some reason, I was able to read yours. You're story is unique, makes sense (as in who they sent to go with her), and the characters (for the most part) are in character. Can't wait to see how this ends...oh, and my favorite quote "...They're everyone's hours!"
Turtlepop chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
that was good
ShadowDog34 chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
sweet story so far please update as soon as possible.
Eilian Rhoss chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
This is REALLY amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Keep up the good work and I CAN'T WAIT to read more!

-Rae