Reviews for MASK: Legacy Saga 2: Death Becomes Her
Naiini chapter 12 . 5/23/2005
Yahoo! Finally! For a moment I thought Scott would never wake up, but if that were the case there's be some writers joining him... Wonderful chapter, I love all the psychological tension surrounding Roxy. Can't wait to read how this is going to end!

P.S.: I do hope you get the happy couple married soon.
Harry2 chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
These two ladies need to talk, preferably while tied up, and get everything out in the open! If Annie and Roxanne don't get things out in the open, there is going to be a LOT of headaches in the future!
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
all i have to say is go buddy. he seems to be on the end of both annie and roxie's bad moods.

annie really does need to chill and relax, although i can see it coming to a head with those two soon!
Naiini chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
I know I haven't reviewd in a long time, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm following the story and loving every bit of it. Thos etwists in the plot are really awesome, keep up the good work!
wfd chapter 11 . 4/18/2005
Ch10-Ch11

Ok, now someone should realize Roxy's been feeling lonely and rejected for a long time and that it's not improving. So if Matt or Buddy can't find a way to let her open her heart (but I really hope Buddy can), someone else should and my best bet would then be a female. But there're not a lot in the MASK world : Annie is obviously a no; Jess, well neither (since she's Roxy friend, if Roxanne entrusted her enough her feelings then she should already have talked to her). That leaves Vanessa (if the rumor about the hit hasn't reached her...) or Gloria (but how is the relationship between Gloria and Roxy ?). Well, whoever it maybe should talk to her and let her mouth her feelings quick, because:

1. she might do something fool (like she does each time she feels unsecure)

2. even if she has done a lot of errors, she doesn't deserve to be/feel so rejected.

And in the meantine, Annie's still in danger (who's ordered the hit ?)...

Hard times... :-/
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
you know, i'm really really beginning to feel sorry for rox. annie really did get all the credit. i also thought that the evanescence song was very apt. think that roxie should be parts of going under since she really can't seem to pull out of everyone's opinion of her.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
OK. Roxanne didn't order the hit, but then WHO DID! And Rox, I know you and Annie have your differences, but YOU NEED TO WORK AS A TEAM! If you can't then you need to leave. You are causing TOO MUCH PROBLEMS for this team! Either get your act together OR LEAVE!
ddh1973 chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
I am beginning to really dislike Annie's self rightous attitude. I am actually starting to sympathize with Roxy and how she is treated by everybody else in favor of Annie.
Tyrion77 chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
You know, i'm starting to vaguely wonder if i'm alone in my dislike of Annie and liking or Roxanne. Hmm, strange, ah well. Anyway as always a fun read and please update soon.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
would the animosity between roxie and annie be solved with pugel sticks?
Harry2 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I think that Roxanne is starting on her REAL plan: Make Annie look bad, and then set her up for a assassination! I just hope that Buddie gets there with the information before everything hits the fan!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
*RED ALERT! RED ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL! If it DOES turn out that Roxanne ordered the hit, she is going to be in SERIOUS trouble once the word gets out! And Annie if I were you, I would be very careful. If Roxy did order the hit, then you should be careful. She may try and take you out while you are not looking, even though you came up with a top notch strategy for this mission.

So BE CAREFUL! If Roxanne decides to take you out, she may strike while you are not looking.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
i really didn't think that roxy would do something so impersonal as order a hit. she strikes me as someone who would do it herself.
wfd chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
I never gave a thought about Buddy's underground activities before... I might say it was a great characterisation which raises a few questions about Buddy's past. Interesting...

And we're getting some action soon! 8-)
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 8 . 3/1/2005