Reviews for Be My Eyes
ame chapter 1 . 11/10
A big hello from Bosnia :D if you know where it is :) I love loooove this story,and your other would make my day with an continue if you have the time:D Best wishes-Sve najljepše
DracoLuva940 chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
10 years later and you still haven't updated. When are you going to post the next chapter?

I'm really enjoying this story
Serenity20251 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
This story is really good and have real potential I hope you're going to continue it it's well written and have a good plot good work
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
ugh. ugh. ugh. this thing is so bad. i don't even know why i bothered to read the entirety of it! ever heard of good writing? i can't even call this a piece of writing.

why is everyone's personalities so OOC? why throw in tonks in the middle of it, when she's not remotely related to the 'plot' and she isn't in a pairing? what the hell? this is sooooooooooooo bad my stomach is actually hurting because i want to vomit.
Lexiluvs1dhp chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I luuuhv this story pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee update soooooon like reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy soon!
libro5678 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
you do realise harry and co aren't that smart?
FangirlFeeling chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Woah,this hasn't been updated in so long;yet its such a good story!:D
I really want to see where this goes though!
Hope you will update soon:* xox
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
OOC Dudley.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Interesting story line. But for the love of Schmoe, get a beta! Seriously - Crutacius?!
dark m00n angel chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Great story pls update soon!
makethecontract chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Please writes more soon!
vistor chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
It's really good. I enjoy it even if you haven't posted in four years. I hope you update soon. If not, no pressure. I hope eventually you finish it. Happy Holidays.
AlexiaRiddle chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
i need another chapter!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
It's funny that this is your least favorite story, but you have so many reviews already! I actually like this story a lot, although the Dudley thing was... odd and intriguing. He's changed, and that's interesting. I do very much wish you would continue this one.
Gunner'sDream chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
I so very much hope that you are finishing this fic! so many of us love it and so many more would looove an ending to it.. or even just another chapter :) We've gotten soo much lovely Draco angst from this fic and we all want to see where it's going from here! i honestly can't wait for more on this one and i pray it's not abandoned! that would be completely cry-worthy. plus i love tonks in this one and i can't wait to see more of hermione in it!