Reviews for Never Mind Me
mdpopescu chapter 22 . 5/13
Breath-taking. I have never heard of the original and it didn't matter - the characters were beautifully developed. I hope I'll be able to find more of your work (besides what's here on ff).
floatingdaydream chapter 1 . 4/19
It is unbelievable that 12 years after this literature piece has ended, I stumbled upon the story, downloaded it to my apps, and read it almost anytime I could have a break within the past 3 days. I sacrificed few hours of sleeps, just because this fanfic leaves such deep impression to me. The thrill and curiousity and the nagging restlessness of not finishing reading a good book was present all the time.

It was such a long time that I have never felt compelled to review anymore, but when I called this writing 'a piece of literature', it is because the writing is very neatly done, leaves only very small piece of loophole, and as other reviews here stated, features great attention to details and almost flawless exposition to the rules and logic that bound the universe of the writing that altogether harmonise this written composition.

Reading this was an experience I felt like deja-vu of my excitement towards reading the original. This is Cardcaptor Sakura in alternate universe, with a deeper insight to the reader and a charming philosophy as the Macguffin. I did not expect tear-jerkers, and the author fulfilled my wish; instead, I was swept away by the naturalness of the story flow and shed my tears for it thrust deeper to my raw emotion, never a single sappy line to invite sobs existed.

While I do not wish to be judged as overpraising, I shall state that in more than a decade I have been wandering around fanfics in ffdotnet to the handy app I currently have (the website access is blocked in my country), this fanfic is one among few great stories that would last in my memory.

A standing applause for the author, and I look forward that someday I could encounter your talent poured into other great literary works.
Aquarica chapter 22 . 4/13
Awwwwww I'm so happy! This was so cute and ended on a nice note
Lady Canu chapter 22 . 4/5
Um...wow. That was incredible. Every little detail and resolution of the plot was delivered flawlessly and I enjoyed everything, even if Clow Reed and Eriol were a little infuriating sometimes. But that's exactly how they are, aren't they? *Sigh* Nevermind. Congratulations on this wonderful story!
sumire.syrup chapter 22 . 3/14
seriously what a master piece. if you are a reader and reading my review and wondering if you should read this fic, please do yourself a favour and read it. and stop reading this review because it may or may not contain spoilers.

wow. what a masterpiece. seriously. and what a roundabout way to answer all the questions i've been meaning to ask. you definitely threw me off with the return card (what a red herring), even though it was stressed many times "for entertainment purposes only". i literally LOL'd as Clow explained that to a baffled syaoran.

your execution was great. i felt like none of the characters were OOC at all. i loved the playful, mischevious and seemingly conniving nature of ruby moon. i feel like it really suited the character and role that you created for her.

i felt really satisfied with the ending. i'm so happy for syaoran and sakura! and literally everyone in this fic.
sumire.syrup chapter 19 . 3/14
i am crying. you literally have me in tears. im sitting here trying to think of something to critique but i have nothing to say. beautifully written.
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 3/14
"Her bed unmade and her room was a mess" ~ gah i love all the little details you put into this fic. syaoran's presence in the house was definitely felt. what about the return card?
sumire.syrup chapter 17 . 3/14
:') "Order spent the last fifty years watching over the ghost of a young boy who died there" ~ idk why but that line made me tear up and cry. all these pieces are finally falling into place... i cant help but feel anxious.
sumire.syrup chapter 14 . 3/14
easily the best CCS fanfiction i've ever read. this needs to be turned into a book! you effortlessly weave such philosophical concepts ideas in to an intriguing story.
sumire.syrup chapter 10 . 3/13
wow i just had to stop and say how much i'm enjoying this fic right now. all your characters are so fleshed out, mischevious and cunning. simply unpredictable in every way. i seriously enjoy the conversations between chaos and order. i really, really love it. i believe its in your execution... some how you just make it work. i love this
rin awayuki chapter 22 . 2/4
This is the most well-written CCS fic I have read so far. Great job and I hope someday you'll get back to writing more ;)
meridalass chapter 22 . 11/2/2017
oh I loved this worth staying up till 5.15am to finish lol xx
Anon chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
THIS is one of my most favourite CCS fanfictions that exist in the world. It's my number one, characters are too true to themselves, the plot is amazing, the narration is great.
Reader chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
Oh my gosh! Okay I've read a lot of fanfics here in CCS but this is by FAR one of the best I've stumbled upon on!

The character is on point! I /LOVE/ the plot so much! And you can just feel the character development in it! Everything is perfect for me here! And I have to say, like the other review said, it does have tsubasa chronicles vibe in it, but so is the CSS vibe too. Which doesn't mean its a bad thing, just means you stay true to the original even if its an AU. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I just really love this a lot! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent! I really appreciate that!
Lymairoz chapter 22 . 5/8/2017
When I found this fanfic and read the summary, I knew it was going to be awesome. AND I was NOT Disappointed!
You really created a story worth reading; with a good plot, and all the elements in the anime. I really loved how you included practically everyone from the anime and portrayed them flawlessly (I reaally loved your Touya, and of course Sakura and Syaoran were perfect AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT YOU INCLUDED WEI, WEI IS LOVE).
Really I just wanted to write this review because, although almost 13 years have passed (and I don't really know if you're going to read it), I needed to thank you somehow for the amazing work that you've done.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
Take care.