Reviews for Never Mind Me
katsumi0003 chapter 22 . 8/24
Thank you for a happy ending. I would have probably never forgive you if it ended otherwise after all the crying I did in the past chapters. Hahahaha. You're a great writer. I love this fic so much. Thank you!
katsumi0003 chapter 17 . 8/23
Man, this was eerily similar to tsubasa chronicle and it was disturbing. Syaoran sacrificing everything just to make Sakura live. Hmm.
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 8/23
As expected of Tomoyo. Hahahaha. With the tripod and all.
katsumi0003 chapter 5 . 8/23
Poor syaoran. Don't go listening to Yamazaki all the time. Hahaha. Oh no! And there was Eriol too.
aswf chapter 22 . 6/7
10 years on the site and across many fandoms, this remains one of my absolute favourites. The elegance and clarity of the language, the genuine characterisations, and an incredible, incredible plot - i remain grateful that i've stumbled across this masterpiece, which only strengthens upon rereads. I don't have the words to convey my thanks and awe of you for writing this. A soul that could create this must have depth and breadth indeed, and i regret only not having more of your work to read. All my best wishes!
Polymoly chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I'm not usually a person who re-reads Fanfics.. But yours is truly an exception. I hope you know how much most of the readers here truly love this story. Even after 3 years of first finding this story, I still think it is far THE best CCS story I have ever read and I think I am one of the fortunate ones who have stumbled upon this hidden gem.

I am writing a review again because.. I'm really keen to hear how your writing has developed now since I saw you haven't updated your FF profile anymore. If you happened to publish your writing to anywhere, please please let me know because I am dying to read more of your stories! You style your words beautifully and you make the characters here so believable and logical.

I really do hope I will stumble upon your creation again someday somehow... Don't ever give up on writing and know that you have the most wonderful talent: touching people's hearts with your words. Kudos to you and goodluck!

-polymoly
wisdom-of-me chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Okay... So I don't normally read CCS fanfiction but I was nostalgic today and well...
I kinda read your story in a total of four nonstop hours and it's pretty amazing!
No, like, I seriously love it.
I'm just- Wow! Just totally blown away.
And then I was being nosey on your profile (just looking for a few more amazing stories) but found you hadn't updated in a while. Don't worry, I don't want to nag, I actually wanted to ask that if your 'personal projects' (which I assume are a novel because you writing is just so brilliantly beautiful) pan out, could you keep me updated? I'd just love to read more of your work but your other fanfictions aren't completed.
Seriously, I don't care if your project is three hundred bound essays, I'll probably still read it!
I'll let you get back to your work now but seriously, if you write anything please let me know!
koizumichii chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Idk what to say...there are so many words to describe what I want to say...but... it's just...the fic is brilliant! the plot is brilliant! everything in this fic: the characterization, the events...they're brilliant! And I'm still lamenting how I refused to read this earlier than now.

Of course, I kind of waiting for a sequel...but I think the final chapter really is the end. So, congratulations on a job well done, Author-san!
Steveaaml chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
This was AMAZING!
So many beautiful allusions to CCS plot points, but carried out so perfectly in your own world you made.
The characters were beautiful. It was patient and sweet, just like a CCS story should be, and moving and heart wrenching and just stunning.
I do not have the words to express how much I loved this. Thank you.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I can't handle how good this story is. I'm beyond invested.
Billy Ruffian chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Maybe you don't consider this a masterpiece, but I do. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
DriftingEmpires chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
No Offence, But this Story is kinda boring.. Like, Seriously.. Except the SyaoKura Moments..
monsterball chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
lovely piece! easily one of the most in-character Syaorans I've seen. you did a really lovely job with the characterizations of everyone, and the idea (Chaos, Order) is real neat too!
f.tastarossa chapter 22 . 2/28/2014