Reviews for Never Mind Me
meridalass chapter 22 . 11/2
oh I loved this worth staying up till 5.15am to finish lol xx
Anon chapter 1 . 10/12
THIS is one of my most favourite CCS fanfictions that exist in the world. It's my number one, characters are too true to themselves, the plot is amazing, the narration is great.
Reader chapter 22 . 8/29
Oh my gosh! Okay I've read a lot of fanfics here in CCS but this is by FAR one of the best I've stumbled upon on!

The character is on point! I /LOVE/ the plot so much! And you can just feel the character development in it! Everything is perfect for me here! And I have to say, like the other review said, it does have tsubasa chronicles vibe in it, but so is the CSS vibe too. Which doesn't mean its a bad thing, just means you stay true to the original even if its an AU. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I just really love this a lot! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent! I really appreciate that!
Lymairoz chapter 22 . 5/8
When I found this fanfic and read the summary, I knew it was going to be awesome. AND I was NOT Disappointed!
You really created a story worth reading; with a good plot, and all the elements in the anime. I really loved how you included practically everyone from the anime and portrayed them flawlessly (I reaally loved your Touya, and of course Sakura and Syaoran were perfect AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THAT YOU INCLUDED WEI, WEI IS LOVE).
Really I just wanted to write this review because, although almost 13 years have passed (and I don't really know if you're going to read it), I needed to thank you somehow for the amazing work that you've done.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
Take care.

Lyz.
Charlotte chapter 22 . 4/4
I've read most of the popular stories on here and I found this one to be different. It was actually brilliant unlike the others and the characters all felt right. Thank you for writing this. 3
katsumi0003 chapter 22 . 8/24/2016
Thank you for a happy ending. I would have probably never forgive you if it ended otherwise after all the crying I did in the past chapters. Hahahaha. You're a great writer. I love this fic so much. Thank you!
katsumi0003 chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
Man, this was eerily similar to tsubasa chronicle and it was disturbing. Syaoran sacrificing everything just to make Sakura live. Hmm.
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
As expected of Tomoyo. Hahahaha. With the tripod and all.
katsumi0003 chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Poor syaoran. Don't go listening to Yamazaki all the time. Hahaha. Oh no! And there was Eriol too.
aswf chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
10 years on the site and across many fandoms, this remains one of my absolute favourites. The elegance and clarity of the language, the genuine characterisations, and an incredible, incredible plot - i remain grateful that i've stumbled across this masterpiece, which only strengthens upon rereads. I don't have the words to convey my thanks and awe of you for writing this. A soul that could create this must have depth and breadth indeed, and i regret only not having more of your work to read. All my best wishes!
Polymoly chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I'm not usually a person who re-reads Fanfics.. But yours is truly an exception. I hope you know how much most of the readers here truly love this story. Even after 3 years of first finding this story, I still think it is far THE best CCS story I have ever read and I think I am one of the fortunate ones who have stumbled upon this hidden gem.

I am writing a review again because.. I'm really keen to hear how your writing has developed now since I saw you haven't updated your FF profile anymore. If you happened to publish your writing to anywhere, please please let me know because I am dying to read more of your stories! You style your words beautifully and you make the characters here so believable and logical.

I really do hope I will stumble upon your creation again someday somehow... Don't ever give up on writing and know that you have the most wonderful talent: touching people's hearts with your words. Kudos to you and goodluck!

-polymoly
wisdom-of-me chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Okay... So I don't normally read CCS fanfiction but I was nostalgic today and well...
I kinda read your story in a total of four nonstop hours and it's pretty amazing!
No, like, I seriously love it.
I'm just- Wow! Just totally blown away.
And then I was being nosey on your profile (just looking for a few more amazing stories) but found you hadn't updated in a while. Don't worry, I don't want to nag, I actually wanted to ask that if your 'personal projects' (which I assume are a novel because you writing is just so brilliantly beautiful) pan out, could you keep me updated? I'd just love to read more of your work but your other fanfictions aren't completed.
Seriously, I don't care if your project is three hundred bound essays, I'll probably still read it!
I'll let you get back to your work now but seriously, if you write anything please let me know!
koizumichii chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Idk what to say...there are so many words to describe what I want to say...but... it's just...the fic is brilliant! the plot is brilliant! everything in this fic: the characterization, the events...they're brilliant! And I'm still lamenting how I refused to read this earlier than now.

Of course, I kind of waiting for a sequel...but I think the final chapter really is the end. So, congratulations on a job well done, Author-san!
Steveaaml chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
This was AMAZING!
So many beautiful allusions to CCS plot points, but carried out so perfectly in your own world you made.
The characters were beautiful. It was patient and sweet, just like a CCS story should be, and moving and heart wrenching and just stunning.
I do not have the words to express how much I loved this. Thank you.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I can't handle how good this story is. I'm beyond invested.