Reviews for Never Mind Me
Polymoly chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I'm not usually a person who re-reads Fanfics.. But yours is truly an exception. I hope you know how much most of the readers here truly love this story. Even after 3 years of first finding this story, I still think it is far THE best CCS story I have ever read and I think I am one of the fortunate ones who have stumbled upon this hidden gem.

I am writing a review again because.. I'm really keen to hear how your writing has developed now since I saw you haven't updated your FF profile anymore. If you happened to publish your writing to anywhere, please please let me know because I am dying to read more of your stories! You style your words beautifully and you make the characters here so believable and logical.

I really do hope I will stumble upon your creation again someday somehow... Don't ever give up on writing and know that you have the most wonderful talent: touching people's hearts with your words. Kudos to you and goodluck!

wisdom-of-me chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Okay... So I don't normally read CCS fanfiction but I was nostalgic today and well...
I kinda read your story in a total of four nonstop hours and it's pretty amazing!
No, like, I seriously love it.
I'm just- Wow! Just totally blown away.
And then I was being nosey on your profile (just looking for a few more amazing stories) but found you hadn't updated in a while. Don't worry, I don't want to nag, I actually wanted to ask that if your 'personal projects' (which I assume are a novel because you writing is just so brilliantly beautiful) pan out, could you keep me updated? I'd just love to read more of your work but your other fanfictions aren't completed.
Seriously, I don't care if your project is three hundred bound essays, I'll probably still read it!
I'll let you get back to your work now but seriously, if you write anything please let me know!
koizumichii chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Idk what to say...there are so many words to describe what I want to say...but... it's just...the fic is brilliant! the plot is brilliant! everything in this fic: the characterization, the events...they're brilliant! And I'm still lamenting how I refused to read this earlier than now.

Of course, I kind of waiting for a sequel...but I think the final chapter really is the end. So, congratulations on a job well done, Author-san!
Steveaaml chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
This was AMAZING!
So many beautiful allusions to CCS plot points, but carried out so perfectly in your own world you made.
The characters were beautiful. It was patient and sweet, just like a CCS story should be, and moving and heart wrenching and just stunning.
I do not have the words to express how much I loved this. Thank you.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I can't handle how good this story is. I'm beyond invested.
Billy Ruffian chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Maybe you don't consider this a masterpiece, but I do. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
DriftingEmpires chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
No Offence, But this Story is kinda boring.. Like, Seriously.. Except the SyaoKura Moments..
monsterball chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
lovely piece! easily one of the most in-character Syaorans I've seen. you did a really lovely job with the characterizations of everyone, and the idea (Chaos, Order) is real neat too!
f.tastarossa chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Such an awesome fic I've read sofar XD
f.tastarossa chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I love this chap!
Kaidou chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
This was such a great story! Thank you for writing it :) I loved the emotions it inspired when I read it. Very nicely done!

Nazrath chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
cool story...loved it...!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
I'm sorry but as I read this I just kept on squealing every time I saw pierce the veil because it it the name of my favorite band
pricious7divil chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
. . .whoo! im speechless! i san never ask any questions beacause everything was planned and answered so clearly!. . .
randomosity69 chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
I don't think I can rant on and on about how amazing this story was because 1) I'm still a little dazed from those 22 incredible chapters (and the kiss just now), and 2) No doubt you must have reviews far more gushy and starstruck from equally delighted readers all over the world.

So, I'll just settle for this: It was MINDBLOWING. I simply loved it!

You brought CCS romance to life in a way I couldn't have dreamed possible! All those mystic elements woven in as Chaos and Order (nice touch with Kaho Mizuki as the Incarnate, by the way) totally drew me in. Fantastic job, just beautiful :) 'Never Mind Me' is one of THE best fics I've had the fortune to read here on FFN. Congrats!

Here's hoping that I get to read more of your work.

-Sunny ;)