Reviews for Jacob Marleys Daughter
loonytunecrazy chapter 16 . 8/13/2006
Good conculstion to the Mary saga I really love your characters the Jam , the fourteen and Dakota are you going do a story why Dakota hates the Jam so much it never seem that clear to me and the orgin of the fourteen. I love the fact that you given some of them the names of animators and voice actors of people who used to work at Warner bros that all for now folks
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Good Story I liked seeing as the simpsons said a christmas carol is rip for milking ever cent dry on different verisons of the story. Don't worry I enjoyed it
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hello, J.A.M. First of all, I want to thank you for reviewing my first TTA fic.

Second, I want to tell you that I'm currently working on my second one, but there's one detail I need to clear with you. You see, I want to include a reference about your original character; he doesn't appears on the fic, but is briefly mentioned in one paragraph. I really want to include this on the fic, but don't want to use your jaguar without permission. Please, e-mail me with your answer ASAP, so I can use the reference, or change the lines that mention him; whatever you decide, I'll do it. I'm not sending the story to Jarel Kortan until I get your answer.

Thanks a lot again for your time. Keep the good writing, and remember, I AM A.C.O.S.T.A (AND I AM THE B.A.B.S). Sorry, we couldn't resist (Can't control ourselves).
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Me again. Just doing some self-promotion here.

First, I want to inform you that Jarel Kortan (a Hey, Arnold! author) is planning to do a Fan Fiction Award kind of thing. If you can, contact him; we are trying to get all the authors' support we can.

Second, I finally got a TTA fic on the site! Is "Brat Bashing", posted by Jarel Kortan. Is on the style of Chuck Jones' classics, like the one you did some time ago. Please, if you can, read and review it.

Keep the good writing.
AnvilAndy chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Great story, J.A.M.! Near the first ending, I'd wondered if Dakota had REALLY learned her lesson or NOT - fortunately, however, it didn't HAVE to end that way! BTW, I'm still in the process of creating a cast list, sample premises, and a trailer for my fanfic, but I'm so busy currently working on a College Animation Project that I may not get around to it; I MAY have some time after I graduate, however. Originally, just the trailer was going to be sent as an attachment, but everything else is so long I might have to send an addotional attachment as well. I still have the Rough Draft, but can't seem to get a print-out of it for future reference. What do you suggest I DO? I can't afford to delete such valuable information!:)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Congratulations for a great story, cuate. Im mexican too, so the JAM is one of my favorite fan fiction characters (others are Jerry Whiters "Miranda Mink" and Earl Allisons "Willy Wolf"). I think your best stories were "Mary" and "The Human Hyjinx"; you really made Mary Melody one of my favorite characters of TTA fan fiction.

For this story, the only thing I didnt liked was that Annie couldnt beat J at least once. I know he earned her respect and eventually, her love, by being the only one that can go against the bunny, but I think Buster and Babs daughter wouldnt be able to be defeated that easily. I mean, J cheated a little on the kickboxing match by using his warping skills, when it was supossed to be a regular sportive fight, without toony stuff (Annie should had been declared the winner). Besides this detail, this is a great story that closes perfectly the Mary and the JAM cycle.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2005

Jryu chapter 16 . 12/27/2004
Hi.

...

I had wondered how you would do this.

...

I guess it's true. You can't save someone who doesn't want to BE saved.

Gives us something to ponder, as the year dies. And dreams of what might-have-been.

Happy New Year.

Jryu
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
*arches eyebrow* The N.I.M.H., eh? Any relation to that institute made infamous in the Don Bluth movie?

This has got all the makings of another masterpiece, J.A.M. I was wondering if you had any plans to continue writing about Dakota, the J and Buster and Babs' brood after Only A Scar was finished.