Reviews for Afterglow
Impieillim chapter 1 . 6/3
Adorable and hilarious!
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/25
You really DO enjoy picking on cyborg, don't you? Nice. :)
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
A lot of writers would have made this a vulgar piece to read. This one was very tastefully written. Definitely one for the favorites list.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Well ... heh ... that kind of kiss is SORT of a discussion. Possibly. Right, Star?

You did a SUPERB job with Raven's character, as in, staying in it. Her calm, no-nonsense approach to their taking the relationship to the next level was PERFECT. And Gar's preference for her bed (physically and metaphorically) was right on target. Great dialog, too.

This goes in Favorites.
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Flufferific!
Beautiful x lie chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Amazing story!

Raven seemed really outgoing in this

Keep writing
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Wow...this was really good. Great characterizations for BB and Raven. Loved the bit with Star figuring out what happened. Cute little moment of laziness with BB and Raven. Loved it. Keep up the good work!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
YAY! It's funny... in a strange way... hehehe... I can picture that... Oo-er... I don't think I want to picture it... TO LATE! AHH! Sorry... My mind is a little strange these days... hehehe... I love this story, very cute... ;P
ME.AGAIN chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
u need to hurry up with this one to this sounds uber-funny(just to but it as cy said) thanx c ya
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Mwuhahahahahahaha! Very cute! I love it! I would beg and pled and would offer to do anything for you to continue it, but you already said you wouldn't _
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
"Melting to a happy puddle"

BB/Ravness...YAY!
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
aw, the cuteness! and naughtiness! I loved how this was written, very well, nicely done! good job!

BB N RAE FOREVER!
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
lmao, i can actually picture Raven doing something like that XD awesome job
RyokoJesseandFiend chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Oh, I spoil this feeling with the clack of keyboard keys. Why have you not written more? You are an amazing fic writer, the best I have read so far in teh TT fandom, and, well...

Do write another one-shot.

Ryoko
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I liked it... Why do you hate Cyborg?