Reviews for Dream of Guanyin
tibbytabby12 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Loved it and Remy is so flirty lol. LOVED IT!

I wonder whats going to happen wheen Remys dad sees Rogue and Remy together again. Cant wait till the next one :)
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Please continue you with the story. It's really good so far. Keep up the good work. Update ASAP.
Anya Maximoff chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Are you going to continue on this story and the "Flight of the Butterfly"? Please do. Great job, so far. update soon. thanx.
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
oops, sorry. Had to backtrack. Not Feb 10, you actually meant 2 chapters out of 10. Haha. Sorry:( sheepish face! You wouldn't happen to know if anyone had undertaken the responsibility of expanding on Exodus (as mentioned in Flight of the Butterfly that you'd be okay with it) would you? Thanx! Also, please update!
saucydeviant chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I'm interested to see where this goes. After falling into a state of adoration for Exodus, I was under the impression that there will be a mention of Marie as his angel?:) Seeing as how there's only 2 chapters and it's been over two years since you last updated, will you ever finish this? As of February 10(last year? this year? yes, it's been that long:() you may still be working on this...Please update! squee!
nuriiko chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Cool! Cant wait to read more! update soon pls!
tinuviel-telcontar chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
From jade eyes to emerald eyes hm?nice...oh what's "Guanyin"?And why is Pyro's family being searched in New Orleans,of all the places?[X-D-]..

anyways...keep on the gr8 work!

lurve,

tinuviel_telcontar
tinuviel-telcontar chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I like sensitive Pyro...(though that DOES NOT mean I dont like insane Pyro...but just tht he does a Jar-Jar sometimes...)Carry on the great work!And oh, yes Remy's "famille" is thanx for the pronunciations I cuoldn't make out head or tail of what the title was...[X-D-]

luurve,

tinuviel_telcontar
Nettlez chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
update soon please, i just found this story and itll really really well written,please update i'd really appre4ciate it, lol its a waste to leave lying around! please dont forget it and update soon, chao nettlez
chicita chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
part three come soon yes?
azycat chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
After reading your last story I went looking through your profile and I was not disappointed. Can't wait to read more from you, good luck and happy writing.

-Azycat
DaughterofDeath chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
thanks and keep going I havent seen this idea before
GothikStrawberry chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
GREAT Story! Can't wait for the update!:)
Quasii chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
I love your story, definatly keep it up!
Nuwie chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Right you are ! _ … and just wait to see when I’ll bug you on SW too ! _

Don’t worry for the accents and slang, I swear it’s fun for me ! And that’s exactly what I do: when I don’t understand, I just read it aloud, and generally it works ! _ If ever I actually meet you, I’ll be prepared to understand you – hopefully ! _

I was pretty sure you didn’t have French accents on your keyboard… Yeah, I have them on mine: what would we French-speaking do without our dear accents ? _ I can also write nice German words like “Mörder” (murder). _

I loved the passage where Rogue was speaking with her “voices”. Quite nice ! And I’m looking forward to see Remy’s (whom I’m liking more and more) other side.