Reviews for Alas for Impropriety
lovering chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was so well written! I was at turns amused and riveted.
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I swear I reviewed this when I first read it years ago, but it would seem I did not. Shame on me. This is one of my favourite Wicked fics. I come back to it sporadically and it still makes me grin and snigger as much as it did the first time I read it.

They're both very in character and I found the plot entirely believable, so I guess angry sex really suits them.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
uhm hum. interesting. in a good way.
Mags chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This story was great! Saw the fight and their encounter at the forefront of my minds eye. Lol the fact that after all of that Galinda still lost and Elphaba stays in the room to study...ha...great ending!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Very good
hragaman chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
The last line WINS!
randomness abounds chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I love this. There are far to many fics in which they suddenly decide, "oh, we're opposites, oh well, let's just suddenly have sex", but you found an excellent way to keep them in character. And Elphie's last line...

Thanks for making my day.
No Good Deed chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You are my hero. That was a fantastic story and the ending was funny. It is hard to find good Glinda/Elphie stories but you did wonderfully.
Yero my hero chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This was excellent. Your writing style is similar to a few others that I have been lucky enough to find on here, and I absolutely love it. There is a certain eloquence to the language, and not to mention the wonderful flow. The words reflect the events of the story, which always seems to go along at just the right pace. I truly love this, and now I am off to read more. :)
HistoryDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
The ending was funny, the rest was just...just fantastic.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
SlytherinGirl0220 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
lol... i loved the last line elphie said... "by the by, I'm still studying tonight" lol that waz great! great story ... i luved it... i love Glinda/elphie stories!

anyway... great GREAT job...

agd chapter 1 . 9/16/2005

Label me entertained.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wonderfully clumsy. Just the sort of think I'd imagine actually happening, becuase Elphaba never did do a gracefull thing in her life and you know that she's a bad influence, so of course whatever Galinda did with her would be equally graceless.

I loved, "not sparing a thought for her stockings." Perfect.
Mariah chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Oh... I LOVED this. Decent Wicked fanfiction is so hard to come by these days. Hurrah for G/E!

Just a note to the other reviewer who complained about this being slash: it was clearly labeled as such. If it isn't your cup of tea then read something else. I really don't mean this to be in any sort of hostile tone, I just don't see the point of reading something you know you won't like and then complaining about it.