Reviews for Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
I know you haven't updated in awhile, maybe you ran out of ideas but this is a really great story and I really hope that you update the story soon!
i-Linda chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
such a great story, and then to find out it's unfinished!

too bad, I loved it! it was real intense and perfect!

If you ever feel inspired again, don't hesitate to write some more, you're good!
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Is Phoebe gonna ride on a broom stick again like she did in the episode All Halliwells Eve
Monkeywand chapter 24 . 1/26/2009
AH! What happened to the rest of the story? I was really enjoying it. It's really good but there is no more left! Can you please please please finish the story?

Monkeywand
MargotTenser chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
Oh dear! And here you have another masterpiece languishing away, unfinished. Pretty please mayn't we have some more?

I've got to say I am in love with the whole whitelighters with wings idea - it's simultaneously sublimely beautiful and hilariously funny. You do such great work expressing competeing concepts all at once - the way Chris can be a natural whitelighter but resent his whitelighterness, the way Mel can be internally embracing and rejecting her "evil" side - it's great.

And, again, great work portraying whitelighters in particular - you show their alieness, beauty, goodness, and flaws all together. I love it.
Coffee-et-CookieQueen chapter 24 . 8/5/2007
oh no! its ended up it isnt over *sob* and u havnt updated since 2005 *sniff* please finish the story i wanna know how it ends

luv the story it rocks! *hugs*
Coffee-et-CookieQueen chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
demetrius and cronus- werent they the titans? not complaining i luv the story and the halloween costume ideas
GoldnWlf chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
I know it has been a really long time since you updated this story, but you have so much of it already written. It would be a sin not to finish it. This is my favorite Charmed story BY FAR, and you would make me so very very very very happy if you updated it again!
Melissa chapter 24 . 12/7/2006
Hi I know its probably been a while since you last posted a chapter but please please please can you finish the story? It's awesome one of the best stories I've ever read and I'd really love to know what happens. Thanks for the great story!

Melissa
The Silver Fallen chapter 24 . 11/19/2006
A year... A YEAR. and I could wait another year... this story is just that good.

Update, please? for the fans that adore you and all your good writing skill?

..for Chris? I mean.. you can't just leave him there. Gah, you can even make him boss around all the whitelighters like an elder! its in his BLOOD.

AND AND. what a cliffiee.. gah. is there someway i can convince you?
eccarter chapter 24 . 8/14/2006
Where are you with the ending of this story. I absolutely love it. The whole idea is orginal and I want to know what happens. Did I forget to mention that i love this story. Good job
Lize chapter 24 . 4/19/2006
Hi!

I really love this story! Hope you update it soon :-)
breezyyy chapter 24 . 3/18/2006
this is one of the best stories i have read and believe me when i say this, i have read a lot of sotries! I ABSOLUTY LOVE THIS STORY! the whole wings for whitelights, is funny. and how CHris says that Wyatt looks the part of an angle, so true! i love every chapter, please, please update soon. it has been like half a year, but PLEASE update!
Jen chapter 24 . 2/5/2006
Don't leave us hanging! You haven't updated in so long! I love this! (grins) I love Chris! ;)

Jen x
jenna51980 chapter 24 . 11/16/2005
Love this story! Hope to see another update soon.