Reviews for Three Simple Words
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
that was cute
Hopper chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
YAY! I loved this story! Could you just think romantic way to tell someone that you love him/her than out of no where, in very daily business

*chu
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Awws! That was so cute! I love fanfics were Yuki is at least half way nice to Shuichi! Love the fan fic and the yaoi! Keep writing new fics!

.:~Pandakins~:.
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
SO ADORABLE! The last part was sexy and funny! Shuichi is so cute when he's shy. GREAT JOB!
crazyyaoiluver chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
wow that was funny haha how hard is it to sy i love u , its so hard for yuki... haha
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That was truly wonderfull.
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I tried not to review all of your older Gravi fics so you wouldn't get, like, a dozen reviews just from me, but, I liked this one alot! actually, I loved all of the gravitation fics your wrote, even the ones I didn't comment on. even the angsty ones, and I don't even really like angst. anyway, it was adorable & funny & your a really good author. boy, this is long. I'll stop now.
Swirly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Nice, I like
ffpanda chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Aw. it's about time!
amanda chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
shuichi's eyes aren't blue they're vilot,idiot!

amanda
Karmegas chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Idiot, you ruined a great plot, a great mood,by ending the stupid story there. if i find you, i will hurt you. i was really getting into the story, FUCK. then you end it, i want to hit someone. o well, i didn't really mean to say you're an idiot but i will hurt yo if i find you (lol) but i'm serious (just joking). the story was good though. Truly. I love your style of writing. it's really graphic and suspense-filled. keep it up. it gives the reader a sense of hope and longing tht will not be fulfilled. so sad. i so want to hurt you right now. anyway,later.
Mex-chick chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was so...much fun! I love it! Write more please! I dunno what else to say! So now I'm rambling! Is that spelled right? Hm...
ciacconne chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
::giggle:: how cute! and hot! and funny all at once!
0ri chapter 1 . 1/21/2005