Reviews for Loyalty and Deceit
krage chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
Great story, i really enjoyed the flow of things. It was very well written.
astalder27 chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
Wow, great job! I love that Grissom wasnt so distant like he usually is.
Viresse430 chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
5 points for the bit with the doctor. That made me laugh out loud. Really, great job on that.
Nikky's girl chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
Aw that has to be the mst sweetest story ive ever read, well done!
thebondgirl chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
holy sh*t, I LOVED IT!:):):) chapter 7, the whole thing with the boats, was my absolute fav, and the previous nick (nick/warrick) things were totally awesome!:) keep it up!:):)
BJShel chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Although I think Gil would have known about the attack on Nick in Jackson's appartment soon after the 'Officer Down' call went out (procedure), the rest of the story was well told and very interesting. Keep up the good work!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good, onto next chappy!
dumbandhappy chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
just started reading great first chapter like the quote at the end it makes it feel like a real csi episode great work.
rojaji chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
"Anyone touch anything?" Grissom asked, his gaze focused wholly on the body before him.

"Actually, I think one officer didn't get the chance to yet," Brass shot back. "Shall I call him over?"

Not even one minute into the story and you've already captured Brass perfectly! Ha! I'm looking forward to this one...
sokerfreek922 chapter 9 . 6/4/2005
great story, i wish there was an epilogue, but oh well, keep up the good work
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
This was really, really well written. I could not stop reading it because it was so good. Wonderful job!
krysalys73 chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Muy fantastico.

Muy excellente.

Muy bueno.

IOW - you done good, hon. ;)

Great story!

-}-

Krys
Jedi Buttercup chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
I love this fandom, and I love all of the characters (at least before they started this bizarre split shift thing in Season 5; Cath's gone downhill!) You write them all well here, especially poor Nicky, and the case was fairly plausible; it was good enough to have been an actual episode, IMHO. I second michom. Please, give us more in this fandom. )
michon chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
you really need to write more for this fandom. This was truly an engrossing story.
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
I didn't see this fic when you posted it, but I'm glad I did, it was amazing, I really hope you write more