Reviews for A Winter's Tale
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You sure know how to pull my heartstrings. Lovely :)
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved this story! I came right over to your profile after you reviewed my story! I had no idea I would find such a sweet SS/HG story! Christmas CAN come early!

nnie
m4severus chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
It's very very nice, you have a fine understanding of aspects of human nature.

I don't find it OOC, maybe just distant in the future. It's how I would expect SS to behave in a relationship: probably gentle but not really loving, with no promises or ilusions of love and selflessness from his part. Many stories picture him vulnerable, opening up and revealing his entire soul at the sight of love. Well I don't think it would be in his nature to do that.

All in all, you put a finger on sth I've been waiting for a long time to find in ss/hg fanfics. Thanks :) !
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
aw..that's so sad and so happy at the same time! it's amazing, you're a really good writer.
stickleyhunter chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I liked it a lot. Your descriptions are so vivid, it was almost like poetry. I also enjoyed the pace of the story, relaxed and unhurried.
Larilee chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You definitely caught the complexity of Snape's character! Not to mention the Gryffindor spirit of Hermione. A very sweet one-shot.

Lisa
kari-tara chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very nice. I can see Snape in that "can't live with her", "can't live without her" netherland. And, I can see HG persisting with the relationship not actions devoid of pride, but as being true to her self - whatever everyone else, including SS thought. So, I would say - not so OOC!
cecelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
That was lovely.

The language flowed beautifully and lyrically.

Dumbledore as the little voice of truth in Snape's head was perfect.

"whatever happened now he would rather try to love the woman he held in his arms and have her love him than be alone."

Definitely an aww moment - thank you!
Haykata chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
oh my god, that is so candy cain sweet. may i just say, that brought me to tears and the only thing i ever got a little tearful at was the lion king. absoutly love it. beautiful. Hx
droxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
lovely conveyance of feelings, with hope and forgiveness. This isnt fluff and it isnt angst, but I like it as I was looking for a good Christmas SS/HG fic.
vanityfair chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I don't think its too out of character, though we are left to speculate how they came to be together. The writing is lovely and it makes a nice Christmas one-shot.
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This was really good, actually, I quite enjoyed it. Merry Xmas to you, too.
animalwriter chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh, that was cute! I really liked it! A nice, festive, Christmas story!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Made me cry...but I loved it. Merry Christmas to you as well.