Reviews for Nothing Special
McFadden chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
How powerful was that? Very well written my friend. I love exploring King's vulnerable side. You did that very nicely.

McFadden-
Charmed One6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow. Ok, you did warn me but still...wah! I don't want Abby to die. She's a tough bitch! Oh, well. Great short piece anyway.
Final Spirit chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Aw! *sniff* *sniff* That was sad. More please! .
DevilsArchangel chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Okay, I don't read a lot of Marvel fanfic, but I know the characters enough to say that this was very well done characterwise.

I also don't read many gen/het fics so, when I say that this was *very* well done, you better *fucking* believe me.

Very nice. Write more.

P.S. They did a really *really* good job casting Jessica Beil and Ryan Renolds (esp. after he bulked up). Huminah, huminah.
Blessed Spirit chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
oh, I am so big on Hannibal/Abigail right now, heh. This is so bittersweet, and that is why I absolutely love it. fav.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Those other reviews pretty much sum up mine, in that I've been visiting the site everyday looking for King fics (pretty hard considering most of these things were written when the first movie came out) and I hope you realize you've started the "Let's Write About Hannibal King" genre. Kudos. Nice job by the way, I liked King's POV, and for some reason especially the like "Cocky equals sloppy".
THE TEMPLAR OF THE STATES chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
that was perty (my own word) cool and you know what ;that was frikin' awesome.!
Rain-Letty21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great fic! I've been waiting for someone to finally do a story from the new movie. I'd love to read one based on the part of the movie when Abagail finds her blind friend (can't remember her name) dead.

Great fic, hope you write more.
M J Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. I've been visiting since wednesday, waiting for some stories involving King and Abigail.

Brillient short story, very sad, and I loved that it was from Kings point of view. It would be interesting to read abigail's as well.

I'm hoping you'll be writing my BLADE TRINITY fics, cos I'll certainly be reading them. I'm writing my own at the moment, but its so uncooperative!

Thanks for the wonderfull read,

MJ