Reviews for Armitage III: Pantheon
mrsparky chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
good fanfic not many from this anime. haven't seen armitage since back in middle school. you make some really good stories read book one and two of your macross fanfics

all of yours is pretty good. not many people can write good fanfics your a rarity bad you dont write any more, more armitage and a finish to your trilogy would be so great.
Q42 chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Beautiful job! The plot is complex, your writing is fantastic, and the story is a joy to read. I'm adding this story to my Favorites and looking forward to Chapter 7.
tatsu.zzmage chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
damn thats sad, you got discouraged on this? either way i loved your ideas for the thirds build/designs
tatsu chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
love the bi-play between syl and armatage
tatsu chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
this is one nasty au so far, you did a great job writing it wish it had gotten a better reception
tatsu.zzmage chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
i cant believe you've only got 8 reviews for this i mean hell the prologue is great, cant wait to get to more of the story.
J.S chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
MORE! Dude, what happened to the story? Please write more. (Repeat x 100 0 0)
J.S chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
I like! Once again, great work!
J.S chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
It's very nice so far. Really good and interesting.
J.S chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
WOW! MORE! I like! I love fanfics, mainly because I spent so much personal time inventing my own. Then I came across other fanfics. Great stuff. But yours ... I have no knowledge of the series/movie/manga you have based your work on, but I like! MORE!
Josh chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very nice. Has that gritty feel that a good cop series should have. The investigative side of the story is well plotted and ais enjoyable to read. Your characterizations seem spot on as well, thought its been a while since I saw Armitage.

Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but you dropped off the map again.

This site has a good board for space related fiction, , they would love your Trek and Macross fiction and seem to give good commintary.
Arthur Hansen chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
There is a lot of jumping around in this chapter. It doesn't focus too well and it was easy to get lost. There are a lot of good ideas, but the introduction was a bit muddled to me. I like the even grittier version of Mars, but it jumped around too much and there may be too many character/elements being told about.
Arthur Hansen chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Much better, as a chapter. I'm not really sure what's up with this. It's AU, obviously, but it seems more to make it grittier for some reason.
Arthur Hansen chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I'm having a hard time connecting to this story so far. No Armitage or the Cop from Earth. Without Armitage I, it just doesn't seem like the right start.