Reviews for Another Planet's Hell
jessi chapter 19 . 3/10
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
sherlockian88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is a great story. You're writing is fantastic and I love the way you describe the aftermath of the events
too-much-inspiration chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
Brilliantly put together. An excellent balance of adversity and success, enough even for it to have been a relief that they made it out. Like most somewhat villainous species in Star Trek, despite the pain the humans are forced to endure, it is the aliens that lose the exchange. Thank you for writing and posting this!
kassc chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
Hi. I realise that you wrote this story a long time ago but I only just found it. I thought I'd read the whole thing before letting you know what I think and I really enjoyed it and really got drawn in to the story. I love the way you described how Trip and Malcolm are feeling and dealing with the aftermath of their torture, especially when Malcolm was blind and mute. I did enjoy the last few chapters the most I think- after so much tension they made me smile. I laughed out loud for about 10 minutes straight when you described how Archer arrived on the Vulcan ship to collect Trip and Malcolm :) and I'm impressed to learn that even in a world of advanced technology and alien races they still use Kleenex. Thank you for writing and uploading this story- it made my day :)
BB25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I thought this was a very interesting story but didn't see the need for the use of the word "god_mn".
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Ok, I just read this whole story (skipping Biology in the process) and I must say AWESOME! I loved the whump and how everything was going to get better (after a war, of course). It was totally great and I loved it!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 19 . 7/1/2006
Wow! This fic blew me away! Your attention to detail was awesome! And...I'm not sure what is the best way to deal with the Sar'veen, use the Xindi probe, or just put them all in prison. I was so furious at certain points in this book, I wanted to jump in the story and tell Archer or anyone where Mal and Trip were. Plus, I loved your description of their emotional states. It was brilliant and so close to the way they probably would deal with this situation. Anyway, great story, I loved it!
Lynx chapter 19 . 4/8/2006
wow, bloody fantastic story hon, once i started i couldn't go to bed until i finished it. The plot was well thought out, and the characters stayed true to form. it was emotionaly captivating yet it didn't at any point dip into girly melodramatics. thanks so much for taking the time to write it, hugs and kisses darlin.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 19 . 3/2/2006
An astonising and expertly written piece. It's a pure joy to find such a superbly crafted story containing everything you wish to read about. Please, please continue to write as many as you can, we can't afford to miss them!
Emma chapter 19 . 1/6/2006
Wow.

I don't even know where to begin, to be honest. This is one of the absolutely best fanfiction-stories I have ever read. It's definately book-material. Without a doubt.

You portray the characters flawlessly, you capture the emotions spot on (the scene where Archer learns his officers and friends are alive is top-class), and you create a very believable, detailed story. Incredibly good. Wow. I've stayed up all night reading this, I just couldn't stop.
Visage chapter 19 . 10/20/2005
I may be a bit late, but that never matters when it comes to reviews, eh? ;) What a wonderful story you weaved here! Absolutely wonderful, vivd descriptions. You had me in every emotion from tears to laughter. Thank you so much for sharing this with us... i'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you!
entstargazer chapter 19 . 5/28/2005
I loved this one from begining to end. I couldn't put it down. Trip and Malcolm constantly being there for each other no matter what the situation.

You really have the characters down. Not once did something seem out of character.
Lotamoxie chapter 19 . 5/16/2005
Excellent from start to finish! Your characterization was right on target and the story compelling. I had to keep reading until I finished!
SueC chapter 19 . 4/20/2005
I've just finished reading this story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. The friendship between Trip and Malcolm was nicely portrayed and the whole plot beautifully and skillfully handled.

I don't usually bother with because it's so difficult to find the good stuff in among the dross but someone on EntSlash recommended this story. I'm glad she did. Excellent work. Thank you.
spootycup chapter 19 . 3/15/2005
I have to say that was a great story.. I love Malcom... His character is so intense and complicated.. love it... great pain and torture too...