Reviews for Delusional
TakerTakeMe chapter 35 . 3/17/2009
Stephanie being sent away might just be the best thing for her. Maybe she can get the mental help that she needs, because she is really, REALLY disturbed. Poor Chris, though, he's been there for her through it all and now he doesn't have her anymore. I'm glad Amy and Adam still got their happy ending.

Great story ) I'll be checking out Delusional: The Beginning sometime soon!

TakerTakeMe chapter 34 . 2/18/2009
You must update immediately! I mean immediately! I can't wait to find out what happens once Adam gets to the hotel room. What's Stephanie going to make him do? Adam might physically be the stronger of the two but Steph's got the gun. My mind is racing, wondering what's going to happen next. I simply cannot wait!

Loving it.

TakerTakeMe chapter 33 . 2/10/2009
I know that Amy's angry that Stephanie's talking like Amy stole Adam from her, but she should've held her tongue in this situation. She's defenseless, she's bound to a chair and nothing is stopping Stephanie from kicking her in the stomach, God forbid. She got slapped and kept talking, then got herself knocked unconscious by the butt of a gun. I think her best way to deal with Stephanie would've been to yield to her demands, lie to her to make her feel better, even tell her she'd leave Adam so Stephanie could have what's rightfully hers...even though it would all be a lie, it would give Steph a false sense of security...it would've let her stall.

It's only a matter of time before people realize that not only is Amy missing, but so is Steph. It'll take Adam and Trish like three seconds to realize that they're together, and then who knows what'll happen!

I'm happy to review this story, I've been waiting for you to update this one. I'm enjoying it, thumbs up!

Kanaydian Dragon chapter 32 . 1/28/2009
I followed this story before, but shame on me, I didn't review until now. I think its a really great story and the contrast between the two endings is really interesting.
TakerTakeMe chapter 32 . 1/27/2009
Yeah, thinking about my last review, I don't know *what* I was thinking. Of course Stephanie wouldn't take Amy to a hotel to try and seduce her, she despises her with every fiber of her being. She's crazy though, that much I got from her little explanation to Amy of why she's doing all of this. That's a sure way to make a guy never want to go on a date with you again, if you tell him on the first date that you want to have his baby lol.

I love Steph, I do, but I find myself hoping that Adam or Chris or anybody will show up and get Amy. Does Steph have any clue how much trouble she'll be in for kidnapping and harming someone?

Loved this chapter )

TakerTakeMe chapter 31 . 1/25/2009
I can't even imagine what Steph is going to do to Amy in a hotel room. One side of me thinks she's gonna...*you know* but then the other side of me is like, "She has a gun and she HATES her, why would she sleep with her?" Crazy...can't wait to read more!

TakerTakeMe chapter 30 . 1/23/2009
Oh no! I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Stephanie is going to do something horrible... It's kind of scary just to imagine what she could do to Amy, especially since Amy is pregnant. I feel bad that Steph's so evil. Can't wait to read more!

TakerTakeMe chapter 23 . 1/23/2009
This is what I've been waiting for. She loves him and it seems like she's really making the effort to move on and better herself. Needless to say, this chapter has made me very, VERY happy!

TakerTakeMe chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
I'm so glad Chris got to Stephanie in time. I may have said I didn't like her in the last review but what I meant was I didn't like the person she'd become, obsessing over a man who was never hers... I hope she's ok, I really do. Yet another great chapter!

TakerTakeMe chapter 16 . 1/23/2009
I knew that this was going to happen sooner or later but I was still shocked when I read it. She called him Adam! I'm beginning to dislike Stephanie here, Chris loves her and she's just screwing around pretending he's Adam... She's crazy! But great story!

DCFanatic4life chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
So I've actually read this story before a long time ago, but I don't think I ever really got to tell you what I thought of it. I really liked it. I'm a sucker for a good Chris-Stephanie story, as you know and admittedly, it was this plot that actually intrigued me about the story. They're my favorite couple so they're bound to draw my attention, but I really liked what you did with them in this story.

You took Stephanie beyond the limits of what I think people would normally see her as and that's a really good thing about the story. You pushed the limits with her and I liked that you did that. She has serious flaws in this story and they need to be worked on at length, but then you enter Chris. He's there for her and he loves her and it's like, unconditional and I love that aspect of it. You did a wonderful job with the texturing of the two of them in this and you should be commended for it, so great job. :D
Cheryl chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
I've read this story before,and i thought it was awesome. BUT,I was wondering if you can make it a bit more Edge/Steph friendly? That is a couple that always kinda intrigued me,and I haven't found many stories about them. PUH-LEASE!
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I like the thought of an Edge/Stephanie relationship.
Capture068 chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
This was an great story.
Capture068 chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
I like where this story is going keep writing.