Reviews for A Christmas Story
rachel chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Nice book 'bout Rae and bb
Ema chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Dude im reading this in January... and now I cant wait for CHRISTMAS! I loved it! Every chapter! You probably dont read these anymore because well this is like ten uears later. But I dont care im telling you how much I loved it anyways!
Montydragon chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
OH! KIM POSSIBLE REFERENCE!
Raven234 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Quite well-written. Can't say it was particularly funny, but it was nicely toned, evenly spread out. I just wish we could have seen the others' reactions to Raven kissing Beast Boy and vice versa. Ah, well... nothing's perfect, eh?
BW Lewis chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Gotta love a good Christmas story.
Katwizzle chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
amazing story!
Miss Paint chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
Ohh. Hi. *chuckles nervously*

I uhh... Read this in... Um... September. xD

And let's just say I CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!

LOVE YOUR STORY!

:D ah!
firelily95 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
love it love it loveit love it! This is so going on my favs list!
NeoTheBean chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Wow, it's been a while since you posted this...I wish I'd have read it sooner! It's a little early in the year for a Christmas story, but I figured, what the hey?

Anyway, I loved it! It was cute...and you nailed the characters. :D Not only was it a good fanfiction, it was a great Christmas story. A real feel-good kinda thing. So, you know, thanks for being awesome and all. :3
AzurexJen S chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Uhm yeah it was really sweet and all but I can't help but mention that they're oh I don't know... SUPERHEROES? I mean what more can you do other than saving people for a living, lol. But that was very sweet... sigh can't wait for Christmas.
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
lol lol lol "tree corpse" wow... hm
Raven Logan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
'the tree corpse'? thats a little distuberbing. hey even though i curse them 4 canceling it in the first place, Cartoon Network is starting to show Teen Titans again *squee*
Grumbeard chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
A wonderfull christmas story. And Raven is happy!
ghost.anime chapter 12 . 12/25/2008
This really is a wonderful story. Puts a smile on my face. :)
Matryoshka Doll chapter 12 . 10/19/2008