Reviews for In the Darkest Forest
kazeko-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Danielly - Actually, Pluto states that she is the daughter of *Chronos* the God of Time, not Cronos the Titan-God of the Harvest (see: Saturn) but I can see where that is probably just a spelling mistake. Also, in the manga, it is very bluntly stated that the Outer Senshi guarded the Silver Millennium alone from their individual castles and it's intimated that Setsuna has a thing for Endymion. I never said that I followed to the letter everything from the anime, nor do I follow the manga exactly. I decided that I wanted to include the Pantheon of Greek Gods in my stories and I very liberally use the interesting gods to create my universe. Chronos is, quite simply, a very boring primordial god and I only mention him once in the origin story told by past-Setsuna to Nao in "The Last Sacrifice". Hades is interesting, an important part of the Pantheon as one of the three brothers leading it, and she is still a *child of Chronos* in a metaphorical sense (being a godling with powers over time charged with guardianship of the Time Gate). If you want to see her past explained more concretely, she has a big part in "The Last Sacrifice".
DaniellyNery chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Darling you have made a mistake, in the anime, and in the manga Cronus is the "father" of Pluto, if you search in the anime you'll see that there's a time that she mentioned it !
Meneldur chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very nice. From what was already there, little has changed, but it was very interesting and good to see the god's reactions and interactions regarding the loss of their Avatars, and their role in allowing the cupids to help Usagi win. I quite enjoyed it, as well as your new explanation for Uranus and her existence.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story.
SmTwilight chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story :) thank you for posting!
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
great story
DavisJes chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Cool versions of the Senshi. What did Mamoru turn into? I just love the way you write.
Phantasy Star chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow, what a wonderfully creative story! I didn't like how the series ended due to the horrible lack of Mamoru/Usagi moments. I wish they wrote the ending the way you did :)
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Two words. Love it.:)
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I loved it! You did a great job! Keep up the fantastic work!
rockfreak2003 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
hey!omg i like ur fanfic i hope u update it soon ok bye