Reviews for Ramen
narutofan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Cute story, and pretty realistic too :)
InLoveWithManga chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
It was really touching and sweet.
niver chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, that was so sweet.

I'm starting to love your stuff. I must read more. :D
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I just realised that I've read this about a dozen times, and added you to my fave author list, but I hadn't reviewed it yet! (I'm caitlin_chan from LJ, by the way. XD)

I love this story to pieces - it makes me happy. _ I like how you made it so old man Ichiraku doesn't ask him to leave. What makes it even better is that your grammar and everything is fantastic, except for, like one place where you probably should have started a new paragraph. Bad grammar/spelling can ruin a fantastic story idea, as I imagine you've come across.
paranoia.pink chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really like this, especially the fact that Kenta wasn't a purely positive character.
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Nice ;) Funny that Naruto waited for several days before returning to his eternal love :)
itsAlana chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
... Hokay, the person that pointed me at you DEFINATELY gets her Eternal Love and Devotion, after I'm done pouring love all over this fic. - *Pours love all over this fic* This is... sweet, in a way, and very very heart-touching, and I love the way you wrote it.

*Goes on to read more of your fics*
Kasumi Sora chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I think, this is the best Naruto fic I've ever read. XD Ramen love.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Aww, how sweet!
DemonNaruto chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this is really good! i love it
Elusia chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
i really liked this. i absolutely loved the concept, its very simple and very cute and i can really imagine a lil naruto sitting there, hehe, so cute!

anyways, this is really well written, and i've enjoyed reading it very much *adds to fav* great job! _
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This is so cute! I love the idea of little Naruto running to the ramen shop and this is how he got his addiction. _ This is definately going on my favs!
ChibiRisu-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
::melts of cute:: I like! _ Even though they don't actually say where Naruto got his ramen addiction from, this sounds really plausible...