Reviews for Ginny Weasley and the Loneliness Within
OMG this is so god
brinjall0ve chapter 10 . 1/6/2007

ur story's really good!

i love it!

i'm so sad that i can't finish reading it cos..itz a long story!
uh chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
er...are you going to update? or was the last chapter the end?
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
NO! God... I hate you Harry... Go get constapated! Aww... That was an amazing chapter, I hope it's not the last one though, because this story is amazing. You're an amazing writer, but I'm sure you have heard it all before... If this isn't then end, then I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Via101 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
that was beautiful. i absolutly loved it!
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
If only love were as simple as that. Yet you may choose to make their love even less simple in further chapters, even though it would seem they had finally allowed to recognize their feelings. But I guess it depends on you. I can't wait to see what path you choose, and I hope I will be able to read that in the next chapter. Please update soon.
evil.leprechaun.7 chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Amazing. I really love the dream sequences and the characters. Please please post soon!

I should be STudying chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Beautiful simply beautiful and riveting and just, a bunch of other wonderful things I can't think of. Please continue, I live for this story.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
This is an amazing story. You really show the raw emotion through your writing. It's very powerful, especially because I have had the same thoughts as her, and occasionally still do. I hope your next chapters comes quickly, because I'll be waiting.
runjoeyrun23 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Ireboricua chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
I really like this story, and I love the way you take time to explain their feelings and whatever is going on in thier heads. It's hard to find a story that truly describes the feelings and thoughts of the charcters as well as you do. Keep up the good work! :)
Cherries1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Okay, it's awesome. now please write more!
evil.leprechaun.7 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Fantastic. Absolutely amazing. I'm in love with this story. You are a great writer. I cannot wait til you get the next chapter up. Please keep up the good work and post soon!

-Anyone but ma'am
Writerofdarkness6 chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I really like it. I like the fact that you take the time to use proper spelling and pronunciation (it's a pet peeve), and how you've put thought into your characters. Normally I write authors a seven hundred page novel on constructive critisism, but with you I really can't. Your a great author, and I look foward to reading some of your other stories. Or the rest of this one. Although, I believe the summery was a tad unexciting, so you may want to look at changing that. Also the title could be changed, though I don't know enough about your plot to give any suggestions. Once again, wonderful job, and update soon.
Via101 chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
OMG this is one of the best fics i've ever read! keep up the good work :)