Reviews for Pendragon: The Keys of Destiny
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 3 . 3/7
This was done correctly which was my initial misgivings when I read the summary. Everything was paced correctly so kudos for that. I hope to see more.
-EDM
RyuuInu chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Please! I beg of you to write more on this! I, and my friend who is currently trying to finish reading the third chapter on my Kindle, really love this story! And that it has our favorite book series and game series in a crossover is even better!
Mai chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very goodlove it 100 stars
Kauia chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I love this. I don't know anything about Pendragon but its nice to read this. Too bad you're on Haitus. Hope you get back to writing soon.
Codyy chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
very well done story, you are a very talented writer and I hope you continue this story someday.
Butchee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You are mega awesome!
Shikamaru123456789 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
this story is definitely ten times better than any other pendragon or pendragon crossover i have ever read before. i really hope you continue with this, it can definitely develop into an amazing story.
Spottedfang chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh awesome! Can't wait until ykou update!
Alanna Silverwolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Good really ...sorry...had a spaz...
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I've always wondered what a Pendragon/Kingdom Hearts Crossover would be like. You just combined my two favorite things! lolz Keep up the good work!
Black Firelight chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Interesting...i suppose i'll have to wait sometime before you update, ne?
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
reminds me of chrono trigger
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
great!
XanFan chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Awesome! I love the Pendragon series and this is the best fanfic I've read! Keep writing!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
The story is a pretty interesting idea. Also, I think the Cheshire Cat was being a little too direct. It's supposed to be insane and a trickster, riddler and such. Whatever, I'm sorry to see that this story isn't going to go on.