Reviews for Shikigami
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
This started off mildly funny but has just degraded into a mass of hysterics, confusion and frustration. Up to about chapter 4 I thought it was interesting and liked it but since then I've been steadily going off of it. Sorry.
Mew'smeow chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Lols. Gay zombies! And why toyota? Update!
anon chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I know it's been years since you've updated this, but I just wanted to tell you that this has been one of the best fics I've had the pleasure to read. It's witty and makes me laugh out loud, and it's deep without feeling contrived and so in-character. You're a truly gifted author, I hope I get to read more of your work in the future!
S chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
OH MY GOD! Cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers! This story has been absolutely amazing! It's hilarious and well-written and beautiful and I can't believe it was left there! I truly hope you complete this, it's been one of my favorite fics!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
So what happens next?
Random chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
Update? Please, please update?
Thea Sol chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I love this story. Best way of having Inuyasha and Kagome express their feelings ever. Of course they would yell at each other. I know this was last updated 4 1/2 years ago but I can't help but hope you will one day finish it.
ThePearBear chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
please update this story! It's really good!
Feistyy chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
This is just so incredibly inventive and absolutely hilarious. The voice is magnificent and comically bang on. Your similes and other descriptions are just so magically succinct and the characters are as true to canon as I have ever read. Excellently done. Plleeeeeease please update! I'm on tenterhooks to see how this ends!
Kaji Ganjou chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I just love the idea of your story. I noticed that it's been four years since you last updated, I hope you are okay.

Sincerely,

Kaji Ganjou
mndlrn chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
what was the pickle and comb thing?
NO CHANCE IN HEAVEN chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
Please update soon! I'm more than little too excited about what will happen next!
mndlrn chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
This scenario with Inuyasha and Kagome finally getting together is probably, honestly, the best I've read and I've read quite a few. Congradulation.
taichi rules chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Is there a chance that you'll update this story?
sammiegurl chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
this is a really nice story so far! i cant wait to read the rest! this chapter is really good! please finnish the story!