Reviews for Perennials
Dolphin64575 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Stunning plot and writing. The changing POV was slightly confusing, but made the reveals more meaningful. Wonderful descriptions and thought processes. I really can't think of anything bad to say about this story!
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
good
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
good one
24isover chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
aw. i'm sad about harvey and pam. i was kind of hoping they'd get back together.

i love bruce and selina though. with each story, they progress further and further beyond the physical relationship. i so liked the scene where she cried about her reaction to the whole ivy mess.
Wispr chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
The wildebeest analogy cracked me up! Good chapter... loving the look into the mental makeup of the characters you put in the story.

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
How sad for Ivy
t wrecks chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
OMG Chris this is priceless. I started re-reading again. I love the wildebeast analogy
Pyric chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
...omg...I am in love with the fact...that Ivy is spazing at Harley for writing a book...that was just priceless...

Genius, even.

NICE!
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
This was another interesting one. It seemed to be in a similar vein as "Fool," and, as I said, I liked that one. I still think "Polishing Silver" is an amazing story, but this was a good one to follow it. Not too happy, but not too sad, either. It just... was. And that's good.
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Bruce the wildebeest.

...you know, that's about all I have to say, becuase that's what's been making me giggle for the last two minutes.
Starfire chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Kringle! I'm left to wonder if our much beloved author is familiar with Racine...
Jedi Knight Padme chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
Gosh, this rocks! Wow, this is the BEST Catwoman/Batman; Selena/Bruce fic EVER! When do you update?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Oh...great chapter as always. The whole scene at the coffee cart was full of amusing humor and quirkiness that has been one of the main reasons I still love reading Cat-tails. ALSO loved Bruce and selina's little scene as he was putting salve on her cheek after she did a face plant on the treadmill. Their relationship dynamic never gets tired. Anyway, keep up the great work, I can't wait till the next story arc in the cat-tails universe.
chris dee chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
A couple people asked in IMs so I figured I would post publicly for anyone else that is curious: the art installation mentioned is based on a real event taking place in Central Park for the next two weeks, called The Gates. has a very complete article on it at
Rift chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Jason Blood, supernatural psychotherapist for the rouges?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »