Reviews for Perennials
Critique chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
great story! Will Two face ever come back? Is there going to be more about Jason Blood? I can't wait to read your next story! ;-p
ussentinel chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Ah, sensitivity! I wonder if I'll think twice before I think of a coffee bean? I loved reading about Catwoman's dream. [Think of it! What does she dream about?] Great description and I like that you showed senses (smell) being used. Her introspection was toned a bit down from last chapter. I do like that there was distinct differences between Catwoman and Ivy's temper and the how it was depicted. Well done! Thank you.
Njong chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Whoo-freakin'-hoo.

;)

That was as spe-cat-ular as always. I can't wait to see what you come out with next!

RobinofYJ chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Well, it seems Two-Face and Poison Ivy are finally over. And great finish with the Van Gogh. Looking foward to your take with Indentity Crisis and its aftermath.
xcoolcomic chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
sweet. They are the best couple! update soon.
Njong chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
If I cry and whine like a really little, very little baby, does that mean you will update soon?

Hmm, come to think of it, I think this is the firat time I have ever reviewed on any of these stories, but, let me say (Very loudly and full of gusto)

THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY SPIFFINGLY AWESOME!

And, without further ado, if I wasn't a God fearing Christian and thought it blashemous, I would worship you as a god. ;)

You capture the Cat very nicely indeed, and Bruce's absolute defencelessness against cat logic. ))

(The rest of your characters are even more believable than the ones the people who write these titles are junking out there also. :D So bully for you! You rock my face dude and all that other jazz)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
Hrm...great chapter. I wanted to see Selina kick Ivy's ass...but oh well...I guess somethings get old after a while :-D. I like how you built up to Selina's epiphany at the end...it was kinda cute in a way. Her and Bruce are always a treat to watch...act like a normal couple. Anyway, keep up the good work, I cna't wait till your next chapter!
ussentinel chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
Fury. Rage. Claws. Cat fight. All there. Oh, yeah, great blend of humor and some pretty insightful bits too; especially during the Ivy confrontation. I took a breath during the scene shift and you made a great transition. But I have to wonder, were you too ever in a situation trying to buy Christimas gifts at a Walgreen's when everything else was closed?
Talia chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Lovely! The ending had me laughing out loud. I have read this series from the begining, and reccomended it to friends...I figured it was about time for a little feedback! Keep up the good work, I only wish the comics were this wonderful and full of such rich character development.
Dark Star Eyes chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
I have read em all, and I love em! You are with out a doubt one of my favorite authors of all time, and I mean of professional rank! You keep the purity of the plot and characters and still make the story dramatic and funny in a totally original way. Thank you.
Esther-Channah chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
“Yes, I’m the wildebeest in that analogy, that stays between us,” he growled.

“’Cause it’s pretty hard to strike fear in the hearts of men when everybody’s picturing you hanging halfway out of a tree on the Serengeti with a disgruntled expression on your face,” I pointed out.

LOL! You keep just 'em coming, don't you? I don't know how, but you do! Also shows that Bruce is realizing how much he's changed, and has the same ambivalence toward it that Selina does. Thank-you!
purplemonky chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
interesting fic, i wondered how long it would take cat tales to get to the catwoman can't be domesticated issues. lovely to see how easily and neatly (and humorously) it's being handled. I can't wait for more, of course.
Rogue28 chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
God, I love this story. The wildebeest part was friggin' hilarious.
RobinofYJ chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Great chapter. Looking foward to more.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
yo Chris! Awesome chapter as usual. It never ceases to amaze me how well you write Selina's character. This has definitely been one of my more favorite story arcs so far, I do love going through her head and seeing what she thought of certain events. I like the part where you elaborated on one of her past encounters with bruce before they decided to start dating. I also liked Selina's little epiphany at the end that even when she was with Bruce, that her life wasn't going to end. Great chapter, and interesting hanger at the end, I can't wait to see what happens next!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »