Reviews for Mortal Mentality
rychefan chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
ha ha ha vegeta got the skillet awesome great story i do hope you come and finish it one day
cara9001 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I love this story so much! I really wished you had finished it, it's really good.
Alize chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
*pouting* no fair I anted to read more. you must feed the dirty minds that surround you, otherwise we become cranky. Still love it.
BlueHairedSaiyan chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Please update!
Rraz45 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
please continue with this story, its really good.
DBZ maineak chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
omg! can wait for the next chap!
GirlLoki chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Can you please update this story! We've been waiting for like a year or more for this! UPDATE!
DeathlyQuiet chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*cries in her adoration*

This is magnificent! I have only read the first chapter and I am hooked and beguiled by the settings.

It's beautiful, and I applaude your stamina in keeping up with the Egyptian words. :D
TandM chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
very interesting, loved it so far
GirlLoki chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Please update soon! I LOVE your fic!
Lazy girl chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
Would it hurt you to write alittle more? The chapters are all so very short. Alteast have 2 1/2 pages in a chapter. Oh, I'm not here to flame, I think is might just be a very great story. I expect you to update soon.

Lazy girl

Aka. Tiara
Storm Dragoness chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Update soon please, this is really good.
GirlLoki chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
You are so evil! Making us wait for the next chapter with a cliffy like that! *Sod* You are soo mean! *Grins* And that's why I like you.
MiMschi chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
thats such a cruel place to end it. still i loved this chapter. the whole stoy is awesome! keep on writing! im sure to review!
Tori chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
i thought his story was great and you really need to continue please please i have to know what happens