Reviews for Snow
spinster cat lady chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Really enjoyed this
Sara chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Interesting, though the changing of the pairing were unsettling, honestly. Letting him having the cake whiles eating it. I don't think you should have let Cordelia kiss Wes more than once after they were both dead, it cheapens things, especially when they are supposed to be in love with other people in canon. You're clearly a fan of Wes, so I get it.

Interesting fic. I've read Ats/BtVS fics for years, but this must be my first real W/C story.
psychotic chaos chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
This was sweetly tragic. I really enjoyed it, and I'm not much of a Cordy/Wes fan... or at least I wasn't until recently, when I re-watched the entire first season of 'Angel' recently. *sniff* I miss Doyle!

Anyway - loved how you managed to fit a little Faith/Wes in there too amongst the Wes/Cordy sweetness. Good for you!
pixie88 chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
i had to re-read the cordy's explanation a few times to get it (a bizzare harmonic (or not so harmonic) convergence kind of led to a timeline disaster). very bittersweet. it's kind of nice, though, to think that even while wesley was miserable in his proper dimension, he at least got a tiny taste of happiness. and in the end, well, i suppose after the end, he gets a second (or is that third?) chance of sorts. and i think you had it just right: contentment is exactly where wesley would be. to say he's happy so soon would have been pushing it. i really enjoyed this. thanks so much for sharing!
Ani Abel chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
That was awesome. Especially that scene at the end where they're in that place, Wesley and Cordy, and it's all happy because it's good to see Wesley even somewhat happy because he hadn't looked happy since a couple episodes into the third season. Also, it's nice to think that Wesley went to a better place in the end and that he did meet up with Cordelia afterall. Great fic. I can't wait to read more of your work.
tp96 chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
I very much enjoyed this fic. It was short, but sweet!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
It would have been nice if somehow the Wes in our dimension might have managed to save Lindsey from himself & not be killed by Lorne on Angel's orders. And I wouldn't have minded seeing Lindsey & Kate and their child(ren?) in the other dimension. That would have been nice. But it was well done with a sweet ending. I did like it very much. I just could have liked it a little bit more.
kaliflower chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
You said this was angsty - and it was in spots - but the end was so wonderfully sappy. I'm such a happy Wes/Cordy girl right now.
Ani Abel chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Wow. There goes my mind. When you brought in all those new characters in such a short time I mean... geez... I had to stop reading for a sec. My head just went spinning off in those last few seconds with Wes and Cordy doin it. I can't even process this. Wow. It's really good. Great plot. Great characters. My head hurts now, though. Can't wait to read the ending.
Illyria639 chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
I'm loving this story, WesFan. I really enjoyed the conversation between Wesley and Faith down in the basement. You're doing a wonderful job with the Wes/Cordy as well. Nicely done. Looking forward to more.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
I do like Wes & Cordelia together, and I have ever since The Prom in BTVS Season 3. Faith is quite vulnerable here. Can I guess that maybe Wes is the father? I'm wondering just what will happen to cause his world to come crashing down. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
pixie88 chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
sapfests are good. every once in a while, a good sapfest is needed; like this one. it's so nice to see wesley really happy, with everything he ever wanted right there for the taking. but his world comes crashing down? sapfest over. and i can't wait to see what happens and how wesley deals with it. thanks for the update!
kaliflower chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
I'm loving this so far - but I'm desperate to know where it's going!

I've been in the mood for Wes/Cordy and this has just been great for that.
pixie88 chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
intriguing. i'm really enjoying this. i love how you have all their mannerisms down nicely. a story just isn't the same when the characters aren't, well, in character. but they're just right here, right down to wesley's confused thoughts. poor wes, ever so perplexed, and this "new" wes seems ever so interesting. certainly different from season 2. it's nice to see him with cordelia. the flirtation they shared in sunnydale was cute, if not kind of awkward. i've liked reading your wes/faith stories,too, but this is something different. i'm looking forward to seeing where you plan on taking this. thanks for sharing.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Poor confused Wes (although with Cordelia as his lover and Faith as a former lover, I can't feel too sorry for him). Let's see if he gets things straightened out and does what's right for him. And I do think he looks sexy with the beard! As for Lindsey, I don't think he was really evil, just morally conflicted. An evil man wouldn't have saved the three children, especially at the risk of his own life! And he did care for Darla very tenderly. And he helped to destroy the "body farm" before he walked away from Wolfram & Hart as he got the promotion. The season 5 Lindsey was an aberration IMHO!