Reviews for Zeppo 2: Scooby Evolved
nice
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like That its a twist
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I'm pissed beyond words every time someone repeats that clusterfuck with the Scoobies not killing Angel. Especially Xander; he killed the animated ody of his best friend, brother in blood etc, but he still backs off on Buffy despite the fact that Angelus is one of the most dangerous Vamps in the world? Not likely.

Otherwise, great fic, needs some more indepth explanations and a lot more filling, but all in all, pretty decent. No glaring grammatical or spelling errors, and you keep it in-character and on track.
Obscureish chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Excellent Fic, I really enjoy the intergration of Cortana. Just so you know, The M.C. has only used Mk. 5 and Mk. 6 armour. Mark 2 armor is like 20 feet high and is powered by a cord 6 inches thick.
80286 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Very nice.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
nice
Buffyrules chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I like this one more then the third and first one, why dont you finish up this one, end it like the end of season two, only dont have Buffy kill Angel, have Xander do it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
A bit light on details, but a good fic.
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
There better be another chapter! This is just too good to leave dangling in a cliff hanger like this!

*hands writer a Master Chief mini-e-clone*

*mini-e-clone starts going after the covenant members that managed to sneak across the computar line when he came across*

Enjoy!
Laharl140 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
ok now i have read the whole story. out of order, but it has been read. good work!
stcobb chapter 1 . 12/14/2004