Reviews for Many Paths to Tread
demeter d chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh, this one made me cry. Sam had a bit of the best of both, didn't he. Along happy life with his own family, then re-united with his od friend at the end. Lovely. i think I may have reviewed some of your work on Stories of Arda. i have enjoyed everything I have read. i am a bit grey-haired myself. i am 50, I grew up in the seventies. All of my friends read the paperback set of Lord of the rings, but I never got around to it until my college student daughter brought home the video-tape of Mr. Jackson's "Fellowship". Whatever good or bad one can say about those movies, they have pulled myself and a lot of other people into the books. I am thoroughly hooked on Middle Earth now!
Anawey chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
Wow. That was really good. It was sad. I thought I was going to cry.

Anawey
grumpy chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
very good story, I can imagine that Strider might have gotten the taste for mushrooms after all that time by the shire. Here in Northern Michigan, the places that moral mushrooms grow are kept secret.
Elf771 chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
Wow! Nice. That chapter seven was so very sad. I hate the concept of having to live forever, knowing your best friend is a mortal and that his time will run out. It would be so painful to have to watch those you loved suffer to their end. Perhaps mortality is a gift. I think it is. Write more as these are very interesting. Cheers!
Master Akane chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
My God! All of these were beautiful! I nearly cried at some of them. Merry and Pipping are wonderful, and all your stories with them fit in beautifully with the books.

My favorites had to be The Dark Places, Tookish Luck, and Hope and Memory (Very very touching)

Don't stop writing your amazing!
Loki chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
I can't find the words. There's so much crapfic around here that when I stumble upon something so perfect it's like getting kicked in the gut.

You rock.